Research Analyst, Public Service Recruitment Research
Company: Fors Marsh Group
Posted on: November 21, 2022
At Fors Marsh, we combine the power of science and strategy to
improve people's lives. Each day, we work with institutions and
organizations that seek to disrupt markets, understand and
influence behavior, drive action on a national scale, and create
positive impact. Our approach extends far beyond our client
portfolio-as a certified B Corporation and a 2020 Greenbook Top 50
Market Research Company, we make a difference in our community
through corporate-sponsored employee volunteer programs and pro
bono partnerships with values-aligned nonprofits. Most importantly,
as a 2019-2022 Top Workplace, we are committed to putting people
first and foster a culture that reflects that commitment. We are
proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we celebrate
diversity and inclusivity as the foundation of a healthy,
successful, and innovative work environment. Join us, and together
we can work to ensure a better tomorrow.
Fors Marsh is seeking an experienced, intelligent, and motivated
researcher to join our Public Service Recruitment Research
department in support of the U.S. Army Marketing and Advertising
Program. The researcher's primary responsibilities will include
conducting and reporting upon analyses of survey and qualitative
data, supporting questionnaire development and background research,
and communicating findings in an impactful way to non-technical
audiences. This job is best suited for someone that enjoys market
research, working collaboratively with team members and clients,
that consistently strives to improve, and that wants to use
research to make an impact. Successful individuals in this role
will thrive in a fast-paced deadline-driven and highly
collaborative environment. Additionally, comfort with ambiguous and
evolving nature of projects is a central component of this
- Contributing to the design, execution, and interpretation of
research across a variety of quantitative and qualitative
- Preparing written products including research reports,
presentation decks, and other project deliverables summarizing
research methods, findings, and implications.
- Conducting univariate and multivariate analyses to support a
variety of research projects.
- Conducting literature reviews and environmental scans.
- Contributing to interviews, focus groups, and other methods to
collect qualifying data.
- Analyzing and interpreting results from descriptive and
inferential quantitative analyses.
- Analyzing and interpreting results from qualitative research
studies (e.g., thematic analysis, transcript coding).
- Interacting with project team on a day-to-day basis and work
under tight deadlines to fulfill client requests.
- Balancing roles and responsibilities across multiple concurrent
studies and/or tasks.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under strict
deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree in communication, social science, or related
- Minimum of four years of academic or professional research
- Quantitative proficiency and experience working with data in
Microsoft Excel and Stata.
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative study design, data
collection, and analysis.
- Demonstration of strong verbal and written communications
- Acute attention to detail and high level of organization.
- Ability to work well with others, as well as independently
under minimal supervision
- Applicants may be subject to a low-level government security
investigation and must meet eligibility criteria for access to
- Experience working with advertising agencies, marketing firms,
or consulting organizations.
- Military-related research, marketing, or communication
- Experience with qualitative software (e.g., NVIVO) and/or
formal moderation training (e.g., RIVA) a plus.
- Ability to make an impact on people's lives, both internal and
external to the organization.
- Top-tier health, dental, vision, and long and short-term
disability coverage all covered at 100% for employee coverage.
- Remote work.
- Our company culture, which values balance and allows each
employee to take leave as they require it to balance the
responsibilities of both their work and home lives without worrying
about depleting their available leave hours.
- We provide a floating holiday bank so you can celebrate the
days you value.
- Generous matching retirement contributions and no vesting
period starting the third month of employment.
- Dedicated training and development budgets to expand your
expertise and grow your skill set.
- You can volunteer your way with paid time off.
- You can participate in Fors Marsh staff-led affinity
Keywords: Fors Marsh Group, Arlington , Research Analyst, Public Service Recruitment Research, Professions , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!