Security Assessment & Response Engineer
Company: Airlines Reporting Corporation
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Location: US-VA-Arlington - US-KY-Louisville - US-FL-Tampa -
Job ID: 2022-2197
# of Openings: 1
Category: Security, Network and Risk
About The Role:
** ARC requires all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. We
will consider medical and religious accommodations as required by
ARC is searching for a Security Assessment and Response Engineer to
join our team! We're looking for someone who will support
activities related to confidentiality, integrity and availability
of customer, employee, and business information in compliance with
organization policies and standards. A key individual contributor,
with accountability for vulnerability assessment, threat analysis,
and incident response. Stay current regarding cyber risks and help
the enterprise navigate these risks as they pertain to code and
infrastructure. When incidents do occur help the organization
understand the issues and recover. Work towards automation where
possible to consistently reach desired outcomes. Assist in
educating the user population to improve our operational and coding
What You'll Get to Do:
- Perform and seek to automate vulnerability and compliance scans
on all ARC owned assets and manage the remediation of any
- Design, plan, and integrate security and compliance controls
into product team's CI/CD pipelines.
- Plan, execute, and report on operational incident response
- Understand and be ready to assist in penetration tests.
- Serve as the ISO and PCI-DSS Compliance technical resource when
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of a threat scenario
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
preferred, equivalent work experience considered
- At least 4 years in an Information Security role.
- Ability to work independently or in a team setting.
- In depth knowledge of automation and CI/CD best practices.
- Fundamental knowledge of penetration testing and vulnerability
management in an enterprise environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of software application security and the overall
- Required licenses and certifications: SANS GSEC, SANS GCIH
What We Can Offer You:
- Joining ARC means joining a team that is motivated, diverse,
creative, collaborative and solutions-oriented. We think big,
embrace challenges, and explore new ideas to lead the way for the
- Our employees value the hands-on learning and professional
development opportunities that allow them to expand their skills
and grow their career in new, dynamic ways.
- ARC offers WorkFlex. WorkFlex is ARC's new work model, allowing
employees in eligible roles to work virtually without set days in
the office. ARC employees can work from the office, at home or any
combination of the two. There will be times when it is important to
gather in-person and WorkFlex employees will be expected to come
into the office or another location, when needed.
- We offer a highly competitive, comprehensive benefits package
so you can worry less and focus on what truly matters.
- By joining ARC, you will partner with top minds in the industry
as we use data and technology to innovate how the world
EOE M/F/D/V Females and Minorities Encouraged to Apply
Keywords: Airlines Reporting Corporation, Arlington , Security Assessment & Response Engineer, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!