Call Center Agent
Company: GW Medical Faculty Associates
Posted on: March 18, 2023
The Contact Center Specialist III's primary responsibility is optimization of scheduling processes via inbound/outbound call support of George Washington Medical Faculty Associates (MFA) patients for physicians in accordance with core scheduling protocols. The Contact Center Specialist III will resolve complex or critical scheduling issues and provide first line support to other Contact Center Specialists.
The responsibilities for this role would include but not limited to: validating efficiency of bump schedule management, performing quality assurance checks of inbound/outbound calls, daily oversight of Follow My Health requests, developing and sustaining effective partnerships with providers, department leaders, Master Schedulers, and team. The Contact Center Specialist III will facilitate staff development in conjunction with Contact Center management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.
* Proficiency in all aspects of scheduling, including making, canceling, and rescheduling appointments based on appointment guidelines by department.
* Provide input regarding individual/team performance to Call Center Manager
* Monitor SLA on a continual basis and communicate to management any significant variances of established metrics and department standards
* Identify critical issues which would negatively impact service level and resolve quickly
* Displays in depth knowledge of all departments assigned to schedule
Required Skills and Competencies
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including but not limited to use of proper grammar and phone etiquette.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* EMR experience
* Medical Terminology
* High school graduate or equivalent required; two years of college is preferred. Knowledge of medical terminology or completion of medical terminology course is desired.
* A minimum of four years' work experience in a medical/healthcare environment, such as a hospital, physician office, ambulatory clinic, or healthcare call center.
* Two years Call Center experience REQUIRED.
* Experience utilizing a web-based computerized system for scheduling and Microsoft Office programs is highly preferred
* High level customer service experience and high volume contact center experience are desired.
* Must have working knowledge of insurance and possess developed problem solving skills.
* Typing speed at a minimum of 50 WPM is required.
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
Keywords: GW Medical Faculty Associates, Arlington , Call Center Agent, Sales , Arlington, Virginia
here to apply!