Call Center Agent
Company: GW Medical Faculty Associates
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The Contact Center Specialist III's primary responsibility is
optimization of scheduling processes via inbound/outbound call
support of George Washington Medical Faculty Associates (MFA)
patients for physicians in accordance with core scheduling
protocols. The Contact Center Specialist III will resolve complex
or critical scheduling issues and provide first line support to
other Contact Center Specialists.
The responsibilities for this role would include but not limited
to: validating efficiency of bump schedule management, performing
quality assurance checks of inbound/outbound calls, daily oversight
of Follow My Health requests, developing and sustaining effective
partnerships with providers, department leaders, Master Schedulers,
and team. The Contact Center Specialist III will facilitate staff
development in conjunction with Contact Center management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. To
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be
* Proficiency in all aspects of scheduling, including making,
canceling, and rescheduling appointments based on appointment
guidelines by department.
* Provide input regarding individual/team performance to Call
* Monitor SLA on a continual basis and communicate to management
any significant variances of established metrics and department
* Identify critical issues which would negatively impact service
level and resolve quickly
* Displays in depth knowledge of all departments assigned to
Required Skills and Competencies
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including but
not limited to use of proper grammar and phone etiquette.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* EMR experience
* Medical Terminology
* High school graduate or equivalent required; two years of college
is preferred. Knowledge of medical terminology or completion of
medical terminology course is desired.
* A minimum of four years' work experience in a medical/healthcare
environment, such as a hospital, physician office, ambulatory
clinic, or healthcare call center.
* Two years Call Center experience REQUIRED.
* Experience utilizing a web-based computerized system for
scheduling and Microsoft Office programs is highly preferred
* High level customer service experience and high volume contact
center experience are desired.
* Must have working knowledge of insurance and possess developed
problem solving skills.
* Typing speed at a minimum of 50 WPM is required.
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
Keywords: GW Medical Faculty Associates, Arlington , Call Center Agent, Sales , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!