Membership Sales Representative
Company: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are seeking an Experienced Membership Sales RepresentativeWe
are the industry leader in the area and are proud to be serving
customers since 1981! - -We want you to join our winning team and
help us continue to grow and expand! -What can we do for -you?
- Provide stability - over 30% of their staff has been employed
10 years or longer.
- We've been in business for 40 years and have 5-star
- We -have a great benefits package (see full list below).
- We are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and
caring management team.
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- We have tickets to the Washington Capitals and Jiffy Lube Live
concerts for employees to enjoy!
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the
community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest
technology platforms in the industry.
The Membership -Sales Representative is responsible for maintaining
and growing the number of -service plan memberships, known as The
Priority Club. This is accomplished by ensuring memberships do not
lapse, maintaining contact with members to reinforce program value,
and offering memberships to existing -customers.
Responsibilities of the Membership -Sales Representative - - - - -
- - -Secure new membership contracts, renew expired contracts, and
convert missed opportunities - - - - - - - -Develop targeted
customer leads from CRM system for sales follow-up - - - - - - -
-Contact existing customers to ensure satisfaction and sell
memberships - - - - - - - -Follow up on cancelled memberships to
win back membership participation when possible - - - - - - -
-Maintain daily and monthly performance tracking reports - - - - -
- - -Assist with updating expired credit card information for
current members - - - - - - - -Provide excellent customer service,
negotiation, and interpersonal skills -Skills and Qualifications of
our next Membership -Sales Representative - - - - - - - -High
School Diploma or GED - - - - - - - -2 years sales, via phone and
outbound, experience - - - - - - - -Previous Residential Services
experience - - - - - - - -Call Center and Customer Service
experience - - - - - - - -Effective time management skills and
accountability - - - - - - - -Excellent follow through - - - - - -
- -Detail oriented - - - - - - - -Results driven individual - - - -
- - - -Excellent written and verbal communication skills - - - - -
- - -Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Google Suite and
Microsoft Office -Benefits for our Employees:
- We offer great earning potential
- Paid vacation
- 401k with company match
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Dynamic work environment
- Family Atmosphere
- Supportive Management -We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
which offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and
company vehicles, paid training, advancement opportunities within
your field and our company, and a respected leader in the home
Keywords: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ, Arlington , Membership Sales Representative, Sales , Bristow, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!