SaaS Sales Executive
Company: Management Search Group
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Title: Enterprise Account Executive Industry: Audience
Intelligence (Tech Services + SaaS)Compensation: $135-$170k DOE +
commissionsBenefits: Medical, Dental, VisionPTO Benefit: Unlimited
Vacation TimeLocation: Arlington, VA (Washington DC area)
- Summary: Senior Enterprise Account Executive needed to sell
Data Intelligence / Audience Intelligence Solutions (Tech Enabled
Services + SaaS subscriptions)
- Target Clients: Enterprise software companies, trade
associations, and advocacy groups
- Sale Type: Primarily outbound - hunter sales
- Location: On-site in Arlington, VA until ramped, and then
hybrid work option.
- 5+ years in HUNTER sales role, responsible for prospect through
- 5+ years selling Enterprise Services or SaaS
- Must have experience selling to software companies, trade
associations, & advocacy groups.
- Must have experience with deal sizes $45k-$75k
- Must have experience with a 2-3 month sales cycle
- MUST HAVE SOLD 100%+ of your quota in recent years
- Experience selling Data Intelligence / Audience Intelligence /
Customer Intelligence Solutions
- Experience selling for a tech or SaaS startup
- Curiosity (you like to research accounts, find out how clients
run their business, etc.)
- Career progression from BRD or SDR to Hunter Sales Rep /Account
Executive, to Senior Account Executive
- As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will primarily target
new business opportunities (Your target accounts will be Enterprise
companies with $1b-$5b in annual revenue.)
- Research target accounts and develop prospecting campaigns and
selling strategies. (Target Clients are software companies, trade
associations, and advocacy groups)
- Dive deep to understand the potential for business alignment
with new clients.
- Go high-and-wide within enterprise organizations to understand
and capture the full scope of opportunity. -
- Lead the entire sales cycle, including-research, prospecting,
outreach campaigns, discovery, forecasting, selling, and closing
- Participate with our internal team to collaborate on
opportunities, resolve customer issues, share best practices, and
win new business.
- NOTE: This is a hunter sales role. We are looking for
candidates that do not rely on a BDR or SDR team to generate leads
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Salary: $135k - $175k, DOE
- OTE: Competitive commissions, DOE
- Unlimited Vacation Time
- Healthcare, Vision, Dental (United Healthcare)
- 401k + match program (3% match after employee has worked 1,000
- Optional Short & Long Term Disability Benefits
- 80 hours of paid sick leave annually
- Maternity Leave & Paternity Leave
- Closed between Christmas & New Years so our team can spend time
with family and friends during the holidays.
ABOUT THE COMPANYWe are a data intelligence company that supports
purpose-driven marketing, brand reputation, and issue advocacy. We
provide companies and organizations with access to highly targeted,
granular "audiences" that have been developed using our proprietary
data intelligence library (built from 20+ years of intelligence
We enable our customers to:
- identify & deeply understand their ideal audience(s)
- target the specific people who are most likely to engage with
their product, service, or cause.
- connect companies with the right people, at the right time,
with the right message to maximize engagement & sales.
- become purpose driven marketing and advertising experts.
We are currently in transition:
- we currently sell tech enabled services, and will soon be
launching a SaaS based subscription model.
- our current deal size averages $200k and takes a long time to
close. We will soon be moving to $45K-$75k average deal size, with
a 2-3 month sales cycle.
- this role will join a brand NEW team of account executives
Keywords: Management Search Group, Arlington , SaaS Sales Executive, Sales , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!