Product Sales Specialist
Company: Airlines Reporting Corporation
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Location: US-VA-ArlingtonJob ID: 2022-2140# of Openings:
1Category: Customer Experience, Account Management & SalesAbout The
Role:** ARC requires all employees to be vaccinated against
COVID-19. We will consider medical and religious accommodations as
required by law **The Product Sales Specialist will support the
Strategic Sales Executives in the sale of data products in the
corporate and government markets. This position will be expected to
develop and grow relationships with established key customers and
act a secondary contact to ensure a strong and cohesive customer
experience. This role will also support the Strategic Sales
Executives with contract renewals, updating of CRM and other sales
contract related responsibilities.In addition, this role will be
the primary sales contact for smaller accounts and will be
responsible for account management for these customers.What You'll
Get to Do:
- Develop a working relationship with key customers in order to
act as a secondary point of contact to Strategic Sales
- Lead the sales process for smaller accounts with revenues less
than $10,000 that are in need of an account manager to maintain and
develop relationships and help with the contract renewal
- Support Strategic Account Executives by:
- Conducting post-sale follow ups to identify opportunities for
training and upselling opportunities.
- Manage in-bound requests for assistance with billing/invoicing
questions, password resets and administrative activities.
- Support the contract renewal process, update CRM and assist in
resolving contract entry errors.
- Support all phases of the sales lifecycle including identifying
and developing leads, meeting with clients and participating at
events; Initiate discovery calls to help identify prospective
customers in new markets.
- Understand ARC's product offerings for Emerging Markets and
their key differentiators.
- Represent team in meetings to communicate product management
issues.You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year in a sales/support role or similar experience
- Highly organized, meticulous attention to detail, inquisitive
and a self-starter
- Team oriented work style
- Strong computer skills in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint) and CRM
- Team player with proven ability to excel in a fast-paced and
- Strong communication skillsWhat We Can Offer You:
- Joining ARC means joining a team that is motivated, diverse,
creative, collaborative and solutions-oriented. We think big,
embrace challenges, and explore new ideas to lead the way for the
- Our employees value the hands-on learning and professional
development opportunities that allow them to expand their skills
and grow their career in new, dynamic ways.
- We offer a highly competitive, comprehensive benefits package
so you can worry less and focus on what truly matters.
- By joining ARC, you will partner with top minds in the industry
as we use data and technology to innovate how the world travels.EOE
M/F/D/V Females and Minorities Encouraged to
Keywords: Airlines Reporting Corporation, Arlington , Product Sales Specialist, Sales , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!