Posted on: January 15, 2022
We are as invested in your career as you are.As you navigate
through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a
stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized
leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry,
you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a
future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow,
and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management
professionals.This is just one of the several exciting career
opportunities that are currently available.Job Summary:In
accordance with post orders and site access control policies, the
Agent greets and processes all incoming employees, visitors, and
vendors into the client lobby. The Agent will respond to
emergencies, provide concierge services, and must be familiar with
all aspects of the local community including geography, directions,
and amenities in order to answer questions, resolve concerns, and
provide alternative recommendations.Essential Functions:
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and
- Provide the client with concierge-level security at the company
location and/or events;
- Deescalate tense situations or individuals that may arise.
- Write detailed incident reports following any incident,
occurrence, or variance that warrants documentation.
- Conduct quality investigations and complete investigative
- Provide response services related to emergency and crisis
planning, high risk terminations, workforce disruptions, natural
disaster, civil unrest, and threat monitoring.
- Transport the client to and from company location and/or
- Secure the client's residential perimeter;
- Review CCTV, manage access controls, and respond to alarms, as
- Identify and escalate equipment deficiencies/failures.
- All other duties, as assigned.Education, Experience, and
Certifications:High School Diploma or GED with law enforcement,
military, and/or security experience. DCJS Unarmed Personal
Protection Specialist Certification.Competencies:
- Law enforcement, military, and/or security experience.
- Concierge-level customer service experience.
- Able to complete thorough and accurate investigations and
- Access control systems, CCTV, alarm monitoring experience.
- Strong problem resolution skills.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer knowledge; Microsoft Office.Working Conditions:With or
without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental
capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to
communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Exposure to stressful situations, such as challenging
individuals who are in or approaching an unauthorized area.
- Rapid and effective decision-making during unusual or emergency
- Work in environments and under conditions that require carrying
authorized weapons and ammunition, the use of protective gear and
devices, and/or awareness of personal safety and safety of
- Frequent sitting, standing and/or walkingfor long periods of
timeand may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on
- On occasion, may be required to perform stressful and physical
- Respond to occasional emergency situations, at any hour,with
- Shift workincluding evenings, weekends, and holidays to ensure
the successful completion of work assignments.
- Travel, as required.Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer
and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions
without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry,
sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation,
marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related
conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information,
veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or
Keywords: Pinkerton, Arlington , Agent, Sales , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!