Furniture Sales Associate
Company: Crate & Barrel
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Crate and Barrel Furniture Sales Associates have a passion for
helping customers see what is possible with the latest on-trend
merchandise. They do this by building meaningful and long-term
relationships with their customers, and use their comprehensive
knowledge to guide and advise customers looking to furnish an
entire room or simply add an accent piece. Our Furniture Sales
Associates are up-to-date on the latest trends, and are trained to
work with a range of design styles from classic to contemporary. In
addition, Furniture Sales Associates utilize digital tools and
technology during in-store and in-home consultations to show our
customers how our furniture, fabrics and decor can bring their
vision to life. If you enjoy working with customers in a
competitive team environment, have a passion for helping customers
with their home interiors and have a proven ability to drive sales,
this position has the potential to offer you a creative and
rewarding career.What you'll do:
- Support and maintain store sales (including furniture and
housewares products) and service goals as communicated by Assistant
Store Manager or Team Leader.
- Ensure all customers are provided gracious, quick and efficient
- Promote design services to our customers in order to elevate
their shopping experience and distinguish Crate and Barrel from
competitors. This may include In-Store Design consultations,
In-Home Design consultations, and virtual design
- Support eCommerce through design chat, CSC training, and
Centralized Design services as needed
- Maintain awareness of all systems, products and resources while
selling throughout the entire store; supporting Crate and Barrel as
an evolving omni-channel business.
- Demonstrate company standards in selling, customer service,
visual merchandising and teamwork.
- Build rapport with customers by demonstrating product knowledge
and the use of strong interpersonal skills
- Develop new and lasting relationships with customers through
prospecting and clienteling
- Provide feedback, share observations, assessments and ongoing
solutions with the Assistant Store Manager or Team Leader.
- Focus on promoting sales by maintaining a strong, visible and
positive presence on the sales floor.
- Develop, share and apply furniture product expertise by staying
informed of the marketplace and industry trends.
- Communicate regularly, effectively and efficiently with all
company associates and business contacts.
- Support teamwork by assisting in training and development of
- Possess a complete understanding and awareness of applicable
company policies and procedures including loss prevention, security
and safety guidelines as outlined in the Crate and Barrel/CB2
- Other duties as assigned, including non-selling work, as
requiredWhat you'll bring:
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to build/maintain a client base and provide creative
furnishing solutions for customers' needs
- 6+ months competitive sales or interior design service
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- High school diploma/ GED or equivalent
- Ability to move and/ or lift up to 50 pounds; heavier
merchandise with team assist
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including
weekends and holidays
Keywords: Crate & Barrel, Arlington , Furniture Sales Associate, Sales , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!