Strategic Supply Chain Analyst
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Description The Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking a
Strategic Supply Chain Analyst to support an Intelligence Community
(IC) program in Bethesda, Maryland. The candidate will support
Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in
support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.Primary
- Support national-level intelligence and strategic issues, by
bringing specialized experience in Strategic Supply Chain
- Support decision makers and special projects on intelligence
integration issues to include the preparation, production, and
coordination of written products and briefings for senior IC
members, policy makers, military decision makers, and members of
- Support the planning, facilitation, and after action needs for
Community sessions and outreach initiatives to address intelligence
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph.
- Requires ability to communicate with executive leadership
regarding matters of significant importance to the National
Intelligence Manager (NIM).
- BA degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or
Master's with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Three (3) years' experience working with or in the Intelligence
- Ten (10) years' experience related to the Cyber Area of
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills, tradecraft experience,
and/or extensive publication on the subject as a noted expert in
- Significant demonstrated experience with collection and
analytical missions of the Cyber AOR.Preferred Qualifications:
- Demonstrated analytic skills, tradecraft experience, or
extensive publication on the subject as a noted expert in the
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and support cross-community
meetings and working groups. Pay Range: Pay Range $105,300.00 -
$190,350.00 The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general
guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary.
Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but
are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Arlington , Strategic Supply Chain Analyst, Professions , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!