C-130J Acquisition Analyst SME
Company: AERMOR LLC.
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: - Arlington, VA
Job Type: Program Analysis
Experience: 10+ Years
---Clearance Type: TS/SCIAERMOR LLC is seeking qualified candidates
who will be responsible for acquiring weapons systems for the Air
Force (AF) and serve as the Procurement and Service Acquisition
Executive and acquisition representative on the Air Force Council.
The candidate will be overseeing the Research, Development, Test,
and Evaluation and procurement of major Air Force platforms and
- Documenting, reviewing data, and providing assessments in
support of Headquarters Air Force budget preparation and defense,
the Service Acquisition Executive's oversight and decision-making
operations, and the - Program Executive Office -execution and
oversight efforts of Air Force Information Dominance programs.
- Maintaining and analyzing management, planning, and scheduling
- Evaluating, and offering suggestions on the program's
requirements, acquisition plans, documentation, phase transitions,
supplemental data, and execution.
- Delivering objective evaluations of programs as they reach
important decision points and of technical and operational problems
with the prime contractor.
- Assessing and researching program trends, finding problems, and
- Making recommendations on the budget distribution, the
establishment of program objectives, timetables, and goals, and the
design of program direction.
- Monitoring adherence to the declared program direction and
- Recognizing and investigating programmatic problems and
trade-offs with regard to needed resources, expenses, and time
- Reviewing and providing recommendations about the
implementation of Air Force procurement and capabilities area
policies, both current and proposed.
- Reviewing and assessing the impact of -national, DoD, JCS, and
civil government policies and activities that affect DAF
acquisition programs and capability areas.
- Maintaining historical documentations of space programs and
- Providing short notice, quick-reaction analysis of significant
- Preparing PPBE documentation to ensure they accurately
articulate the existing program.
- Monitoring on-going studies, analyses, and developmental work
relevant to Air Force capabilities.
- Handles confidential and classified -information,
correspondence, and communications.Required Skills and Experience:
- MA/MS Degree in a directly related field OR 12 years relevant
work experience may be substituted for a MA/MS degree OR BA/BS
degree plus 8 years relevant work experience may be substituted for
a MA/MS degree.
- At least 5 years' supporting tactical airlift programs or
experience relevant to tactical airlift programs, including
operational experience.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: AERMOR LLC., Arlington , C-130J Acquisition Analyst SME, Professions , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...