CND Analyst - DCO and CIRT
Company: NES Associates
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
Public Trust/Other Required:
CND Analyst - DCO and CIRT: THIS POSITION ALLOWS FOR UP TO 2 DAYS REMOTE WORK A WEEK.
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that's important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
GDIT has an opening for a CND Analyst - DCO and CIRT position supporting the Army National Guard (ARNG) in Chantilly, VA. This is an IT Service Management contract in support of the operation, modernization, expansion, and further evolution of the ARNG's global Information Technology (IT) services including networking, compute, storage, infrastructure, applications, hosting, and program management services. The GECOS program supports the ARNG enterprise IT infrastructure, its Wide Area Network (WAN), authentication and directory services, cybersecurity, application hosting, and associated services. GECOS uses ITIL best practices framework as the basis for IT Service Management (ITSM) model.
The position resides within the ARNG's Security Operations Center (SOC), which provides its services to the ARNG on a 24x7 basis. SOC personnel may be asked to be on-call or contacted outside of normal business hours in order to support mission requirements
The CND Analyst - DCO and CIRT will:
* Reviews, analyzes, documents, and routes WCF requests for potentially malicious Indicators of Compromise/domains.
* Analyzes incoming data feeds and system logs in coordination with the SOC.
* Develops and maintains an incident response plan and associated SOPs for all incident response types and efforts.
* Maintains cyber incident documentation in accordance with RMF and Federal regulations and guidance.
* Assist in incident handling and response activities and fulfills reporting requirements.
* Reviews all reported incidents, verifies that all pertinent information is recorded and confirmed, and ensures closure occurs only after all remediation and reporting activities have occurred in accordance with RMF and Federal regulations.
* Develops and deploys countermeasures to enterprise systems or networks under ARNG responsibility in coordination with the RCC-NG to contain cyber incidents.
* Produces incident assessment and response reports, along with recommended remediation activities.
* Coordinates with the Government to use findings to inform, expand, or focus monitoring efforts.
* Ensures the handling of possible or actual data spills of classified sensitive information resident in ISs are conducted in accordance with DoDI 8500.01.
* Provides cybersecurity compliance including, but not limited to, operational reporting, scanning, firewalls, proxy services, intrusion detection, sensors, PKI, antivirus servers, monitoring, security incident management, COMSEC, FISMA, and security manager.
Qualifications: Bachelors and/or 10+ years of IT management experience including network engineering and cybersecurity support. Desired degree: Cybersecurity or Network Engineering. Will consider other combinations of years of experience, degree, and certifications.
Shift/Work Schedule: 40% Telework (2 days a week) optional
Required Certification(s): DoD 8570 IAT II (Sec+ or equivalent) or above
Desired Certification(s): DoD 8570 IAT III (CISSP or equivalent); ITIL
POSITION ALLOWS FOR UP TO 2 DAYS REMOTE WORK WEEKLY
#GECOS #GDITPriority #GDITArmy
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Less than 10%
USA VA Falls Church
Additional Work Locations:
USA VA Arlington
COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Type of Requisition:
Keywords: NES Associates, Arlington , CND Analyst - DCO and CIRT, Professions , Arlington, Virginia
here to apply!