Energy Data Analyst
Company: IMG Crown Energy Services Joint Venture, LLC
Posted on: January 23, 2023
IMG Crown Energy Services Joint Venture, LLCDescription:
IMG, Inc has an opening for an entry level Energy Data Analyst to
support survey operations at the U.S. Energy Information
Administration. This includes survey support from data collection
through analysis and ultimately report publication. The candidate
will work as part of an integrated Team and may assist in the
analysis of data collected by quarterly and annual surveys. The
analyst will serve as frontline communicator with survey
respondents, helping to troubleshoot issues and resolve anomalous
This position is currently remote open to candidates located in CA,
CO, DC, FL, MD, PA, TX, and VA.
Energy Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Employing multiple analysis techniques on reported survey data
to identify errors, omissions, or inconsistencies within microdata
and aggregated data sets.
- Communicating with survey respondents to verify reported
- Working effectively with Team members to deliver quality data
sets on a strategic schedule.
- Sharing your experiences through summary and knowledge transfer
activities so that the Team can continually improve baseline
- Participating in ad hoc analytical projects, for example,
impacts of survey form changes.
Energy Data Analyst Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be a US Citizen
- This position requires that you be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19 unless you need a reasonable accommodation for a religious
belief or a health-related need.
- Relevant Bachelor's degree, or the equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Organized and detail-oriented with a strong ability to absorb
and process information quickly.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Apply critical thinking across multiple tasks.
- Capable and comfortable utilizing MS Office suite.
Energy Data Analyst Desired Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and
- Professional experience in the energy-related fields.
- Experience as an on-site federal contractor or knowledge of
- Relevant experience with dataset creation, dataset
manipulation, relational database concepts, or data
- Proficiency with database technologies (Oracle, SQL),
statistical software (SAS Enterprise, R), or BI toolsets
(Jaspersoft, MS Power BI).
IMG Inc is an equal opportunity employer. As an equal opportunity
employer, The Information Millennium Group Inc (IMG) provides equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
IMG Inc is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Qualified
individuals with a disability have the right to request a
reasonable accommodation. If you are unable or limited in your
ability to use or access our careers website as a result of your
disability, request a reasonable accommodation by: (1) sending an
e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org; (2) informing us regarding the nature
of your request and (3) providing your contact information.
These policies apply to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: IMG Crown Energy Services Joint Venture, LLC, Arlington , Energy Data Analyst, Professions , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!