Open Source Analyst, Spanish Linguist (Entry Level)
Company: Red Five Security
Posted on: November 24, 2022
*Primary Goal: * The primary goal of this position is to conduct
open source research by translating Spanish to English using
provided tools and software and perform other duties to assist our
team of analysts. Fluency in Spanish, excellent analytical,
written, and oral communication skills are required, as well as the
ability to work effectively in a dynamic and challenging team
environment with short deadlines.
This position is based out of the Arlington, VA office.
* Perform and translate extensive open source research in Spanish
to English in support of client projects and provide an analysis of
the results under the guidance of supervisors;
* Prepare briefings for prospective clients, program managers, and
other company leaders;
* Assign threat ratings to client-provided data upon completion of
open source research under the guidance of supervisors;
* Correctly input data and threat ratings into the client-provided
workflow process based on client and supervisor guidance;
* Develop materials in support of the clients' and company leaders'
needs, to include: online exposure snapshots, corporate background
profiles, and other privacy-centered products;
* Perform office administrative work as needed to further business
* Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or
* Advanced fluency in Spanish;
* Bachelor's degree;
* Ability to take direction and work independently as well as
within a team;
* Ability to thrive in a dynamic working environment;
* Excellent interpersonal, judgment, and analytical skills;
* Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing,
with an emphasis on communicating security-related
concepts/concerns to a broad range of technical and non-technical
individuals both within and outside of the organization;
* Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, as well as
* Knowledge of email, social media, and internet;
* Authorized to legally work for any employer in the United
* Fluent in English; and
* Willingness to submit to any requested background checks.
*Preferred Qualifications: *
* Knowledge of open source information sources and excellent
internet research skills and;
* Knowledge of social media platforms and social media monitoring
*ABOUT US: *
Red Five advises corporations and private families around the world
on how to maintain their privacy and be more secure. Our planning
and execution make our clients more resilient and better prepared.
Red Five offers a myriad of products, services, and solutions that
are leveraged for and aligned with existing and future clients. Our
existing security consulting business spans the full spectrum of
security advisory services, threat and intelligence analysis,
design, technical countermeasures, assessments, and other
mainstream security offerings. The extensive experience of our team
gives us a deep understanding of today's threats and the
countermeasures required to defend against them. This understanding
drives our development of client-centric security services.
_Red Five provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, age,
national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other
characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law._
Job Type: Full-time
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Parental leave
* Professional development assistance
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
Virtual interview process
* Do you have advanced level fluency in Spanish?
* How many years of relevant experience do you have?
* Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with
* Are you authorized to work in the following country: United
* Bachelor's (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Red Five Security, Arlington , Open Source Analyst, Spanish Linguist (Entry Level), Professions , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!