Company: Collins Consulting Inc
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses a Top Secret
Clearance. The candidate will need to be able to acquire a NATO
Clearance. The candidate must to local to the client site.
- Provide detailed updates to leadership and stakeholders by
participating in meetings/forums and coordinating, consolidating,
developing, and delivering/presenting associated meeting materials
(e.g., slides, after action reports, minutes).
- Develop and advocate for AF capability needs into all WMD
initiatives under AF/A4C program management oversight.
- Provide expert analysis and recommendations on WMD
- Prepare briefings, BBPs, or other documentation in support of
working groups and tiger teams analyzing Air Force requirements,
Joint EOD programs of record and other WMD & EOD issues.
- Develop and communicate Air Force positions, in conjunction
with AF/A4C representatives, on WMD programs under AF/A4C program
- Assist Government representatives in ensuring WMD equities are
captured in AF, Joint, DoD and NATO planning and programming
- Broad expertise in corporate processes, policies and
Mapped to PWS DESCRIPTION 1.4.19 Emergency Management (EM) and
Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) Corporate Process, Policy and
Programs Functional Expert Support Services
Historically, accomplishing work under this Task has required:
A minimum of a Bachelor s Degree and a minimum of twelve (12 years
experience (GS-13/14 equivalent) in Emergency Services, EOD, WMD,
and CBRN defense operations across the a full spectrum threat
environment who has broad expertise in corporate processes,
policies and programs and expert knowledge in Global Force
Management policies, guidance and strategies.
Keywords: Collins Consulting Inc, Arlington , EOD/WMD Analyst, Professions , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!