Research Analyst, Part-time Internship
Company: Fors Marsh Group
Posted on: November 21, 2022
At Fors Marsh, we combine the power of science and strategy to
improve people's lives. Each day, we work with institutions and
organizations that seek to disrupt markets, understand and
influence behavior, drive action on a national scale, and create
positive impact. Our approach extends far beyond our client
portfolio-as a certified B Corporation and a 2020 Greenbook Top 50
Market Research Company, we make a difference in our community
through corporate-sponsored employee volunteer programs and pro
bono partnerships with values-aligned nonprofits. Most importantly,
as a 2019-2022 Top Workplace, we are committed to putting people
first and foster a culture that reflects that commitment. We are
proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we celebrate
diversity and inclusivity as the foundation of a healthy,
successful, and innovative work environment. Join us, and together
we can work to ensure a better tomorrow.
Under the new Communication Campaign Research and Evaluation
practice area, Health Communication Research needs a
detail-oriented researcher to assist various projects. The
researcher will be using mixed methods for multiple projects,
particularly those that must use cultural competency and plain
language to speak authentically and respectfully to underserved
- Execute qualitative research (e.g., develop
participant/moderator materials, develop interview materials, and
conduct data analysis).
- Execute quantitative research (e.g., develop surveys and
analysis plans, and manage data analysis).
- Design and execute literature reviews (e.g., conduct literature
searches, generate summaries, synthesize findings).
- Develop reports, briefings, and other deliverables.
- Prepare research reports, briefs, presentation decks, and other
- Interact effectively with project team on a day-to-day basis
and work under tight deadlines to fulfill client requests.
- Communicate effectively with clients with varying ranges of
research knowledge and experience.
- Balance roles and responsibilities across multiple concurrent
studies and/or tasks including roles with task management
- Bachelors Degree (Advanced Degree preferred)
- Written and oral communication skills
- 1-3 years of applied Qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines and deliver
Our benefits typically meet or exceed our competitors' packages.
Ways we are unique?
- Ability to make an impact on people's lives, both internal and
external to the organization.
- Top-tier health, dental, vision, and long and short-term
disability coverage all covered at 100% for employee coverage.
- Remote work.
- Our company culture, which values balance and allows each
employee to take leave as they require it to balance the
responsibilities of both their work and home lives without worrying
about depleting their available leave hours.
- We provide a floating holiday bank so you can celebrate the
days you value.
- Generous matching retirement contributions and no vesting
period starting the third month of employment.
- Dedicated training and development budgets to expand your
expertise and grow your skillset.
- You can volunteer your way with paid time off.
- You can participate in Fors Marsh staff-led affinity
- Our employees receive product and service discounts through the
certified B Corp network
Keywords: Fors Marsh Group, Arlington , Research Analyst, Part-time Internship, Professions , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!