Institutional Review and Development Analyst and Data Specialist
Company: Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colle
Posted on: September 23, 2022
ACCSC is seeking an Institutional Review and Development Analyst
and Data Specialist to join it's dynamic team of professionals. The
Institutional Review and Development Analyst and Data Specialist is
responsible for: reviewing institutional applications for
substantive changes filed by ACCS accredited-institutions;
monitoring institutional compliance with accrediting standards;
ACCSC data collection processes; and data analysis of programmatic
and institutional student outcomes. Institutional substantive
change include applications for program and curricular changes,
facility additions, institutional changes to names/locations.
Monitoring of institutional compliance covers areas such as agency
notices, progress reports, financial reports, and complaints. The
position will use database reports to generate institutional data
and student achievement outcomes, institutional characteristics and
trends, and provide statistical analysis of that data.
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science,
Information Management, or Economics (Master's degree
- 2 years experience (associated with educational and/or curriculum
- Proficiency in statistics and statistical packages like Excel,
SPSS, VBA, and Access to be used for data set analyzing and
- Must demonstrate an ability to:
- Communicate and listen effectively in multiple forms and formats
(e.g., oral and written);
- Work effectively and responsibly both independently and as part
of a dynamic team; and
- Must be available to travel at least one to two weeks per
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest, resume
and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Keywords: Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colle, Arlington , Institutional Review and Development Analyst and Data Specialist, Professions , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!