Customer Experience (CX) Analyst (Remote)
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Description Job Description:Leidos is seeking an analytical and
customer-focused professional to join our growing Customer
Experience (CX) practice supporting citizen engagement with the
federal government. As a Leidos CX Analyst, you will work with a
multi-disciplinary team of professionals and leverage qualitative
and quantitative market research to understand citizen behavior,
assess cross-platform journeys, and propose and support design
initiatives to enhance engagement and citizen satisfaction.This is
a full-time remote telework position.In this role, you will:
- Provide analytical thinking in the area of customer engagement
strategy to foster the transformation to a citizen-centric and
human-centered design thinking culture.
- Lead or support Voice of the Customer measurement
efforts-gathering and analyzing market research insights
identifying customer segments, preferences, needs, and challenges
to inform decision making.
- Conduct customer journey workshops to assess and optimize
cross-channel strategic communication initiatives, product
development, marketing campaigns, and digital applications.
- Utilize modern CX and user experience (UX) techniques to craft
various artifacts supporting the design and prototyping process,
including persona development, journey mapping, bright spot
analyses, user stories, and metrics mapping and analyses.
- Develop and present compelling data-driven and return on
investment-focused business rationale to influence favorable
project support decisions.
- Provide consultation to a multi-disciplinary team of strategic
communication professionals regarding multi-channel citizen
outreach and engagement best practices.
- Support the maturation of the Leidos CX practice and Voice of
the Customer program.You must possess the following:
- More than 5 years of experience providing CX, UX, content
strategy, or related expertise.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- Expertise conducting metrics analysis and interpretation.
- Experience translating complex ideas and data into
well-designed and creative presentations and CX/UX artifacts.
Expertise using presentation software such as Power Point.
- Experience effectively facilitating collaboration sessions of
multi-disciplinary teams into a common goal, such as conducting
persona development and journey mapping workshops.
- Some experience working on a team with UX projects-helping to
support ideation and/or design.
- The ability to successfully obtain a DOJ-issued Public Trust
clearance.Additional education, certifications, and/or experience
is not required but will be considered a plus:
- CX or UX-related certifications such as Forrester, Nielsen
Norman Group, Institute of Human-centered Design, and/or other
- Experience providing advisory services to the federal
government is preferred.
- Some education or experience with one or more design modalities
such as visual design, interaction design, UX design and/or
Information Architecture as well as related software such as Adobe
Creative, Axure, or Sketch.At Leidos, we value and support the
well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit
packages, complimentary e-learning training, work-life flexibility,
an exciting , and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In
fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the "" by the Ethisphere
Institute for the third consecutive year.Leidos is a Fortune 500---
company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world's most
pressing challenges.Through science and technology, -Leidos is
growing! - Connect with us on - -and -Pay Range:Pay Range
$57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00The Leidos pay range for this
job level is a general guideline only -and not a guarantee of
compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending
an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the
job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as
well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable
bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.#Remote
Keywords: Leidos, Arlington , Customer Experience (CX) Analyst (Remote), Professions , Centreville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!