Sr. Business Process Analyst
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Sr. Business Process AnalystJob Category: Information
TechnologyTime Type: Full timeMinimum Clearance Required to Start:
NoneEmployee Type: RegularPercentage of Travel Required: NoneType
of Travel: NoneWhat You'll Get to Do:As the Sr. Business Process
Analyst, you will be part of a dynamic team of process consultants
and CRM tool (MS Dynamics) subject matter experts supporting a
federal customer in re-envisioning their stakeholder engagement
processes. As a regionally dispersed 6,000 person organization, the
Sr. Process Analyst will lead as-is assessments of internal and
external organization engagement practices and communication
procedures, support in-data gathering and analysis, best practice
research, process mapping, developing and recommending alternatives
for improvement and identifying/recommend process success
criteria.More About the Role:
- Lead collaboration sessions with external and internal clients
to analyze functional and technical needs.
- Complete and document analysis of business and technical
processes to develop new and/or streamlined processes and reporting
in response to evolving internal customer requirements.
- Perform analysis of all internal and external stakeholders,
documenting as-is process states.
- Develop process recommendation documents, including
presentations, process maps, supporting metrics, business
requirements and related impact analyses for complex processes or
for portions of larger or inter-related processes.
- Conduct interviews to gather user requirements through
workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow
storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
- Define, develop and evaluate performance metrics to establish
process success, including working with multiple stakeholders,
often with competing/conflicting objectives, to ensure cohesive and
reachable measures of success.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Ability to attain DHS EOD
- BA + 10 years' applicable experience, AA + 6 years' applicable
experience, MA + 7 years applicable experience or 16 years'
- Minimum five (5) years of process improvement, management
consulting, change management, or related business experience.
- Solid understanding of project management principles
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
- MS Visio and other process development toolsThese
Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience/exposure with CRM tools
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
success.DHSHPCompany Overview: At CACI, you will have the
opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information
solutions and services in support of national security missions and
government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal
Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities.As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any
federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination
requirements. All new hires are required to report their
Keywords: CACI, Arlington , Sr. Business Process Analyst, Professions , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!