Program Analyst Sr.
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Date Posted: 2022-05-06Category: Program ManagementSubcategory:
Project AnalystSchedule: Full-timeShift: Day JobTravel: Yes, 10 %
of the TimeMinimum Clearance Required: Top SecretClearance Level
Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCIPotential for Remote Work: No
Description SAIC is looking for a project analyst with strong
administrative, organizational, and communication skills. Overseas
and manages operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as
liaison between program manager and project team, as well as
internal and external customers. Requires a Top Secret clearance to
support a dynamic program in Arlington (Rosslyn), VA.
The individual will work at SAIC site in support of a Department of
Defense (DOD) Federal Advisory Committee providing administrative
support and customer service in a professional manner. The
candidate will assist with coordinating and planning practical
aspects of meetings and assist in the execution of meetings, as
well as perform project management tasks to include working with
other organizations within SAIC to ensure meetings are setup for
Nature of work is highly customer service oriented with frequent
interactions between senior DOD leaders, clients, and visitors.
- Coordinating logistics and serving as receptionist/registrar
for high-level DOD related meetings hosted at SAIC facilities.
Managing and coordinating all aspects of meetings
- Working with SAIC's Office of Security to ensure visitor
clearances are received for meetings and serving as liaison with
security personnel. -
- Working with other SAIC components (security, facilities, IT,
audio visual) to ensure meetings run smoothly.
- Proficient with technology and ability to troubleshoot basic IT
issues and work with SAIC IT professionals to solve wifi, laptop,
printer, etc. issues - i.e., not be IT adverse.
- Managing catering and ensuring catered meals are set up in a
clean, professional, and hospitable way.
- Providing support to ensure efficient operations in the
- Exhibiting polite and professional communications in a very
dynamic and busy environment.
Qualifications REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's and six (6) years or more related experience;
Master's and four (4) years or more related experience. -
- Familiarity with the Department of Defense and its
- Experience in office management and associated
- Proficiency with Excel, Power Point and MS Word.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Collaborative and team player (we work as a team)
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE:
- TS (with ability to get TS/SCI)
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or
boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed
when work is performed at a customer site.SAIC - is a premier
Fortune 500 - technology integrator driving our nation's technology
transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the
defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure
high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial
intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and
understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate
the best components from our own portfolio and our partner
ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions
that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by
purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an fostering a
respectful work culture based on that values all contributors.
Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of
approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit .
Keywords: SAIC, Arlington , Program Analyst Sr., Professions , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!