Operation Research Analyst (SOC) SME II
Company: Corvus Consulting LLC
Posted on: May 11, 2022
JOB SUMMARYThe Operation Research Analyst shall provide Subject
Matter Expertise in Cyberspace, Electronic Warfare, Electromagnetic
Spectrum Operations, Operations in the Information Environment and
Information Warfare to assist in Strategy and Policy development.
- Prepare briefings, information/decision papers, policy
documents, staffing packages, Execution Orders (EXORDS),
memorandums and official multimedia correspondence related to the
DAMO-SOC portfolio (cyberspace operations, information warfare
operations, electronic warfare, electromagnetic spectrum
operations, cyber-electromagnetic activities, operations security,
military deception, space, mission command networks and systems,
data cloud management and implementation, and the Warfighting
Mission Area) strategic concepts, doctrine, and policy.
- Participate in Army, DOD, and Joint projects, studies, and
workgroups within the DAMO-SOC portfolio, and provide analysis and
recommendations for improvement.
- Assist the Government in providing weekly SITREP inputs and
briefings to Stakeholders about ongoing HQDA DAMO-SOC actions.
- Make changes to documents based on adjudicated comments and
prepare documents in publication-ready format.
- Assist the Government in researching inquiries from Congress
and other higher authorities and provide draft responses regarding
any aspect of current and future programs under HQDA
- Support the development of briefings, information/decision
papers, policy documents, staffing packages, Execution Orders
(EXORDS), letters, memorandums and official multimedia
- Upon request, prepare meeting minutes/EXSUMs to inform
leadership and assist in their decision making.
- Schedule rooms, video teleconferencing sessions, maintain
contact lists, and disseminate notifications, agendas, read-ahead
packages for all DAMO-SOC meetings and conferences to include Army
Cyberspace Council meetings, DAMO-SOC Daily Update Briefs, and
internal synchronization meetings.
- Use effective and grammatically correct written communication
skills that conform to the Army style described in AR 25-50 and DA
- Track all Army, Joint, Executive Communication and Control
(ECC) and Congressional actions/tasks assigned to DAMO-SOC in the
Task Management Tool (TMT) and the OSD Correspondence and Task
Management System (CATMS).
- Ensure all tasking's are appropriately recorded, disseminated,
and tracked to completion.
- Assist the Government to review all aspects of each task action
and identify requirements and resources required to complete the
task. Once a task is accepted, assist the Government in assigning
the task to a team or individual in the organization for
- Track Cyber, EW, EMSO, and IW related topics and associated
documents in the Capabilities and AROC Management System
- Process and track Military and Civilian personnel awards,
leave, and Quarterly Travel Requirements for personnel assigned to
- Working knowledge of the following policy and doctrine: DoDI
8500.01 (Cybersecurity), AR 525-22 (U.S. Army Electronic Warfare),
AR 525-20 (Information Operations), FM 3-12 (Cyberspace and
Electronic Warfare Operations), FM 3-13 (Information Operations),
JP 3-12 (Cyberspace Operations), Army Cyber Strategy for Unified
Land Operations 2025, and Army Electronic Warfare Strategy for
Unified Land Operations 2025.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and
accomplish goals and independently performs a wide variety of
- Experience and extensive knowledge and proficiency with the
HQDA G-3/5/7 staffing process.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Professional suite of
applications to include SharePoint and MS Project; Microsoft Teams,
other analytical software experience helpful.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt and work in a stressful environment while
respecting security considerations and operational boundaries.
- Strong Program Objective Memorandum (POM) skills with the
ability to strategically align critical mission requirements to
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
QUALIFICATIONSMinimum Qualifications include:
- Top Secret w/SCI Security Clearance
- BA/BS degree
- 15+ years DoD experience
- 4+ years' experience in Cyberspace Operations, Electronic
Warfare, & CEMA.
- Knowledge of DOTMLPF-P process
- Experience with JCIDS requirements analysis and threat
databases Corvus Consulting, LLC. provides equal employment
opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, disability status, genetic information,
marital status, ancestry, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local
laws and offers equal opportunity for VEVRAA Protected Veterans.
Corvus Consulting, LLC, will not discriminate against employees and
job applicants who inquire about, discuss or disclose compensation
information. Reasonable accommodations that do not cause an undue
hardship on the company may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential functions, as long as that would
not hinder or prevent performance of duties or be of a safety
concern. PHYSICAL DEMANDS:The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is required to reach with hands and arms.
The employee is frequently required to sit, stand and walk. The
employee may be required to move ten pounds and could occasionally
lift or move up to twenty-five pounds. Disclaimer: The listed
duties are not intended to serve as a comprehensive list of all
duties performed by all employees in this classification, only a
representative summary of primary duties and responsibilities.
Keywords: Corvus Consulting LLC, Arlington , Operation Research Analyst (SOC) SME II, Professions , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!