Site Reliability Engineer
Posted on: January 16, 2022
100% Remote, Unlimited PTO, 401K with Company Match
This Jobot Job is hosted by Robert Donohue
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $140,000 - $175,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Leading technology company is seeking a Site Reliability Engineer
to join its growing team. We are seeking an SRE with passion and
expertise in solving complex business monitoring problems in Splunk
- Ability to translate business requirements, service level
agreements (SLA) and service level objectives (SLO) into monitoring
- Utilize technical area expertise to develop technical solutions
to solve the business problem
- Development of a template-based approach to service mappings in
- Utilize Splunk ITSI to create dynamic thresholds and interface
with data scientists if a more advanced statistical model is
- Support Major Incidents by adjusting existing or instrumenting
new monitoring to address monitoring deficiencies.
- Support Triage efforts during Major Incidents by deconstructing
application performance, interoperability, instrumentation, and
human factors to facilitate resolution and development of resilient
solutions. Support Problem Management's enterprise root cause
analysis (RCA) processes in collaboration with appropriate Office
of Information and Technology (OIT) organizations.
- Create overarching strategies for design and development of
service trees and gaining the most value out of ITSI.
Why join us?
- 100% Remote
- Great Health, Dental and Vision Plans
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with Company Match
- 4+ years of SRE experience using Splunk ITSI
- Splunk IT Service Intelligence Certified Admin and Splunk
Accredited ITSI Implementation certification would be ideal
- Ability to develop and implement service dependencies, service
maps, KPIs, and thresholds in Splunk ITSI Service Analyzer and
- Should have advanced level understanding in the concepts of
DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) principals.
- Experience designing and implementing orchestration and
- Experience with other modern performance monitoring and
diagnostics tools (examples AppD, Dynatrace, WireShark, etc.)
- Be a technical expert with expertise across multiple technology
areas and the ability to diagnose complex issues throughout many
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Arlington , Site Reliability Engineer, Professions , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!