Epic Patient Access Analyst
Company: GWU Medical Faculty Associates
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Position SummaryThe Access & Revenue Cycle Application Analyst
is the primary provider of support, information, customer service
for application-related issues and opportunities. - The role
requires a blending of technical skills with a reasonable
comprehension of the operational department and its information
systems tools and requirements. In addition, this role provides
analytical expertise to information systems end-users with the
overall objective of improving the use of application systems
functionality (e.g., enhance workflow, optimize business processes
and identify appropriate systems solutions).Essential Duties and
Responsibilities include the following. - To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. - Other duties may be assigned.
- Acts as the primary support contact for the application's
- Identifies issues that arise in their application area as well
as issues that impact other application teams, and working to
- Guides workflow design, builds and tests the system, and
analyzes other technical issues associated with Epic software.
- Identifies and implements requested changes to the system.
- Serves as a liaison between end users' workflow needs and Epic
- Communicates all necessary application changes, enhancements,
and procedures to all necessary department teams.
- Maintaining regular communication with Epic representatives,
including participating in weekly project team meetings.
- Works with Epic representatives, MFA's business partners, and
end-users to ensure the system meets the organization's business
needs especially with regards to the project deliverables and
timeline.QualificationsEducation - - - - - - - - - - - College
- Bachelor's degree (IT/Healthcare Focus Preferred) OR
- Associate's degree with at least four (4) years
experienceLicensure - - - - -
- Current Epic certification(s) for relevant applications.
- New hires and transfers have no more than 45 days from
completion of MFA-sponsored Epic training to complete any required
- Analysts must remain current on Epic Certifications, badges,
training, and other credentials.Experience - - - - - - - -
- 3 years minimum experience in patient access/scheduling or
revenue cycle and/or in a software vendor environment
- Additional experience may be required based upon the
Keywords: GWU Medical Faculty Associates, Arlington , Epic Patient Access Analyst, Professions , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!