Electronics Lab Technician
Posted on: January 12, 2022
DescriptionJob Description:Today, Electronic Warfare (EW) is a
growing enterprise - protecting the warfighter and our national
security against ever-adapting threats. Leidos currently has an
opening for a Electronics Lab Technician to support EW programs in
Arlington, VA.Primary Responsibilities:
- Support Engineering Groups by inspecting, kitting, assembling,
soldering, and reworking printed circuit board assemblies,
mechanical assemblies, and cable assemblies.
- Support the Lab in the function of organizing, cleaning, and
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, engineer drawings,
specifications, manuals, and plans.
- Perform wiring harness and cable assembly, performing
continuity checks on the final assemblies.
- Perform work (soldering, circuit modification, and general
inspection) under a microscope.
- Perform basic wire and power supply checking
- Assist engineering on basic alignments on subassemblies and
- Well-developed communication skills with the ability follow
written instructions, document work performed, and follow up with
engineers and management as required.Basic Qualifications
- The candidate should possess an Associate s degree (A. A.) or
equivalent from a two-year college or technical school and three
years minimum experience or demonstrated a high degree of ability
to successfully perform all duties of this position.
- Ability to use small hand tools (tweezers, pliers,
- Experience with assembling prototype circuitry to engineering
instructions, technical manuals, and knowledge of electronic
systems and components, problem solving as required.
- Experience with organization, maintenance, and daily operation
of an electronics laboratory.
- Candidate must have a willingness to perform other tasks as
- Experience with electronics, assembly, testing, troubleshooting
- Must have a willingness to learn and grow in the engineering
- Experience working with cross functional development teams
- Motivated self-starter able to work under minimal
- 20% travel may be required across the division and/or customer
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance.
- Preferred experience with VSWR, power measurements and be
conversant regarding dBM and Watts measurements.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Preferred ability to use RF laboratory equipment to include
signal generators, network analyzers, power measurement devices,
pulse generators, and digital oscilloscopes
- RF experience is strongly preferred.
- Current Secret Security Clearance or above. Ability to get Top
Secret Clearance in the future.LInCElectronic WarfarePay
Keywords: Leidos, Arlington , Electronics Lab Technician, Professions , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!