Service Technician (Universal CFC Certification)
Company: AHC Management LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Service Technician AHC Management LLCArlington, VAThe Service
Technician is a complete professional with a practical mind and
attention to detail. The Technician will be responsible for
preserving the condition and functionality of all property
equipment, systems and site conditions. They will perform a variety
of tasks such as painting and site cleanliness, as well as
preventive and corrective maintenance of electrical, HVAC,
plumbing, carpentry, equipment, and systems. They will also respond
to resident service requests in a timely manner, and perform duties
related to making vacant units market ready. Additionally, they
will perform after-hours and emergency response duties as
- Completing all work tickets, scheduled & unscheduled
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they
are consistent with health and safety standards.
- Preventive maintenance inspections and repairs.
- Timely maintenance and repairs of all apartments and common
- Preparation and turnover of vacant units.
- Perform building and property inspections as assigned.
- Inspect life safety systems (fire, protection) and report
discrepancies to their manager.
- Maintain property cleanliness.
- Other related duties as assigned.Minimum requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Universal CFC Certification.
- Two-years' experience with apartment building maintenance.
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods.
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate long variety projects and on-going
- Ability to maintain equipment.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Flexibility with schedules and weekend hours.For immediate
consideration, Click 'Apply Now' or visit & apply on our website
www.ahcinc.org, under the 'About Us' tab. E/O/EJob Type:
Full-timePay: $22.00 - $28.00 per hourBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- Monday to Friday
- On callSupplemental Pay:
- Bonus payCOVID-19 considerations:To keep our employees safe, we
have installed desk shields on all desks, we also provide needed
PPE to all employees and offices. All meetings with Residents are
by appointment only.Education:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Residential Maintenance: 3 years (Preferred)
- HVAC: 2 years (Required)License/Certification:
- Driver's License (Required)
- Universal CFC Certification (Required)
- EPA Certification (Preferred)Work Location: One location
Keywords: AHC Management LLC, Arlington , Service Technician (Universal CFC Certification), Professions , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!