ELECTRICAL PRECONSTRUCTION MANAGER - ARLINGOTN, VA
Company: Delta Construction Partners, Inc.
Posted on: April 8, 2021
ELECTRICAL PRECONSTRUCTION MANAGER - ARLINGTON, VA Delta
Construction Partners is a national executive search firm for the
nation's premier electrical contractors and industry professionals.
Delta has been retained by a confidential client to conduct a
search for the position of Electrical Preconstruction Manager in
Arlington, Virginia.Electrical Preconstruction Manager Compensation
& BenefitsTotal compensation for the Electrical Preconstruction
Manager in Arlington, VA is between $120,000 and $150,000 depending
on experience, and may be more than this range for candidates with
exceptional experience and successful history of performance.
- Competitive Hourly Salary
- Health insurance package
- Annual Raise
- Contractor has an excellent growth record in the past few
- Promotes work-life balance
- Excellent advancement potential within the company
- Electrical contractor very well respected in the
industryElectrical Preconstruction Manager Duties &
- Prepare proposal specifications and drawings to determine scope
of work and required contents of estimate.
- Oversee/manage a team of junior estimators.
- Attend pre-bid meetings and/or tour job sites to confirm
- Prepare estimates by calculating complete take-off of scope of
- Maintain files of working documents as back-up for estimate
figures, including information on pricing from suppliers obtained
through direct contact, sales brochures, price lists, software
- May review design options and recommend best solution based on
cost, engineering quality, and/or availability of materials.
- May provide support to field operations regarding electrical
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor's
direction.Electrical Preconstruction Manager Qualifications
- Installation background
- Minimum 10+ years' experience in electrical estimating
- Minimum of 3+ years in a Preconstruction Management role
- Project experience must be at least $5M+ for new build
- Must have a background in commercial construction such as
retail, hospitality, data centers, etc.
- Proficiency in Accubid and other construction software's
- Ability to perform detailed work and successfully meet
- Must have stable work history.Preferred but Not Necessary
- College Degree Please forward your resume to for immediate
consideration, or call for more information. To view a full list of
job openings, please visit #/jobs Bob Magnan, our CEO, is always
available, you may reach Bob at: Related Electrical Construction
Jobs: Construction Estimator, Project Estimator, Sr. Estimator,
Director of Preconstruction, Preconstruction Manager#DC123
Keywords: Delta Construction Partners, Inc., Arlington , ELECTRICAL PRECONSTRUCTION MANAGER - ARLINGOTN, VA, Professions , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!