Junior Business Analyst
Company: Development Infostructure
Posted on: April 8, 2021
At Development InfoStructure Inc. (Devis) we are dedicated to
providing exceptional IT consulting services and solutions to
Federal, State and Local Governments as well as the international
Our primary mission is to satisfy the goals and objectives of our
customers, and we approach problems as opportunities to invest our
time in developing long-term solutions and assets. We are
passionate about our work and creating an environment within which
everyone is supported to perform in it while maintaining a healthy
work-life balance. We know that the best investment we can make is
in our people!
We are currently seeking a Jr. Business Analyst to join our
Headquarters Team in Arlington, VA! to support HQ projects and
clients as assigned.
Business Analysts at Devis are expected to work across job
functions and collaborate with team members and clients
extensively. Your main tasks will include documenting processes and
the results of your analysis. You will be expected to analyze
internal processes, determine where they can be improved, and
implement sustainable and scalable change. To succeed in this role,
you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to
bridge communication gaps between technical and non-technical
Specific responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements,
uncovering areas for improvement, and developing, documenting and
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to
automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and
- Analyzing business and system requirements.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Benchmarking our approaches against the latest changes and
standards in the field.
- Shifting between projects and tasks with ease.
- Focusing on solutions rather than the confines of a particular
- Software Development contract support.
Required Skills And Qualifications
- 1-3 years of experience with Knowledge Management and Data
Visualization tools, systems, and processes.
- Ability to elicit requirements, develop analyses, determine
process improvements, and verify outcomes in an Agile fashion.
- Ability to be creative and show initiative.
- Ability to conduct interviews, develop surveys, identify
issues, document results and communicate effectively.
- Ability to support users by investigating and resolving their
Desired Skills And Qualifications
- Experience participating in industry certification reviews
(i.e., ISO, CMMI)
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile
Education / Certifications
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- CMMI Associate Certification a plus
- Must be a U.S. Citizen the ability to obtain Secret Clearance
- Competitive salary compensation
- Commuter benefits that include free on-site parking or
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible, results oriented work environment
- Performance bonuses
Devis is an AA/EOE/M/F/Disabled/VET Employer committed to providing
equal employment opportunity without regard to an individual's
race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, veteran
status, national origin or disability.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Development Infostructure, Arlington , Junior Business Analyst, Professions , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!