Principal / Sr. Principal Cyber Intel Analyst (TS/SCI Poly)
Company: Northrop Grumman
Posted on: April 8, 2021
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions.
In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman
brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable
strategic planning. We're looking for innovators who can help us
keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable,
integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel
those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support
yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills,
whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At
Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to
do some of the best work of your career.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is actively recruiting a mid or
senior Cyber Intelligence Analyst in support of an existing
long-term government program office. This position is located in
Arlington, VA and will support our experienced Cyber Operations
team developing solutions and analysis in support of DoD Cyber
Our Cyber Intel Analysts will provide full-spectrum cyber
intelligence analysis support to Combatant Commanders and other DoD
organizations. They will conduct analysis, planning and targeting
to support cyber operations and exercises.
We're looking for a highly motivated, team oriented, individuals
with the ability to communicate / coordinate highly technical
analysis directly with the customer and geographically distributed
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct all-source intelligence research and analysis on
networks of interest
- Conduct network links and nodes analysis: Conduct physical
network mapping and identify logical connections, identify network
components and associated equipment, & determine routing of network
- Prepare cyber intelligence assessments, papers and
presentations based on research and analysis of classified and open
- Provide analytic support to planning, execution and assessment
of cyberspace operations
- Present recommendations and findings to senior US government
officials This position may be filled at a level 3 or 4 aligned
with the Basic Qualifications shown below.
- An active TS/SCI/Poly clearance
- Experience utilizing all-source intelligence to conduct
research, analysis and reporting on communications networks
- Experience conducting links and nodes analysis on communication
- NSA and/or USCYBERCOM experience
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly present technical
approaches and findings
- Level 3: Bachelor of Science degree plus 5 years of relevant
experience, Master of Science degree plus 3 years of relevant
experience, or a PhD plus 0 years of experience. An additional 4
years' experience is required in lieu of a degree.
- Level 4: Bachelor of Science degree plus 9 years of relevant
experience, Master of Science degree plus 7 years of relevant
experience, or a PhD plus 4 years of experience. An additional 4
years' experience is required in lieu of a degree. Preferred
- Providing analytic support to planning, execution and
assessment of cyberspace operations
- Special Access Program processes and procedures
- Experience briefing senior US government officials Northrop
Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion,
creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other
protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Arlington , Principal / Sr. Principal Cyber Intel Analyst (TS/SCI Poly), Professions , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!