Workday HCM Analyst with ADP, JIRA, Wiki, SHRM, HRCI
Company: Capricorn Systems, Inc.
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Job Title: Workday HCM Analyst with ADP, JIRA, Wiki, SHRM,
HRCILocation: Arlington, VADuration: 12+ Months Contract NOTE:
CANDIDATE MUST BE LOCAL TO ARLINGTON, VA Job Description:
- Our client is currently implementing Workday Human Resources
and Finance systems with the preferred focus needed with the daily
operation and maintenance of current HCM systems.
- For the WORKDAY HCM implementation, the Analyst shall provide
support during the end-to-end testing, parallel, and go-live phases
of the project.
- Post-go-live will provide support with the configuration and
launch of the open enrollment cycle, ACA compliance reporting
(1095-C forms), annual compensation cycle, and performance
- Will assist with the report and dashboard requirements
gathering, creation, and testing.
- Assists with the review of semi-annual release information,
testing of new functionality, and launching of that functionality
in the primary tenant.
- Will assist with the development and organization of system
- Works closely with members of Human Resources, Finance, and
Information Technology.Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- 10+ years of experience in human capital management (HCM)
- 3+ years of Workday HCM experience required with an emphasis in
Integrations, Security, and Business Process configuration.
- Experience supporting benefits and compensation is
- Experience with reporting applications, developing, creating,
and responding to report requests is required.
- Experience across a variety of HR functions is strongly
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now is preferred.
- Experience with Wiki and Jira software preferred.
- Experience facilitating stakeholders' inputs, conducting
requirements gathering sessions.
- SHRM and HRCI certifications desired.
- Workday certifications are a plus.Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of HR programs and policies along with a commitment
to HR principles of confidentiality required.
- Outstanding data analysis and reporting skills necessary
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel and experience
manipulating complex data sets.
- The ability to articulate and document business requirements
and translate to system functionality is required.
- Ability to foster collaboration and build consensus while
operating in a fast-moving environment.
- Ability to define issues, establish facts and draw valid
conclusions and apply to the work environment.
- Ability to manage competing deadlines and multiple projects at
various stages of development using effective organizational skills
and attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, with a
diverse membership, employees, and/or vendors in a clear and
- Ability to effectively interact with others and work in a team
environment and providing follow-up when needed.
- Ability to analyze system/data/functional/integration impacts
and communicate results to ensure optimal solutions are
- Ability to listen and interpret the customer's needs,
de-escalate difficult customer calls, while at the same time
researching the issue and applying broad business and technical
knowledge to meet the customer's satisfaction.
- Ability to provide service excellence by building
relationships, being resourceful, responsive, and respectful.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, Outlook,
PowerPoint) in the day-to-day essential duties of the job. -
provided by Dice
Keywords: Capricorn Systems, Inc., Arlington , Workday HCM Analyst with ADP, JIRA, Wiki, SHRM, HRCI, Professions , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!