Cybersecurity Program Analyst
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Are you interested in building your career in an evolving and
exciting business environment? Consider a career within our
Strategy and Operations Consulting practice, and work side by side
with our governmentclients to identify key business issues and
drive meaningful change. Join us, and play a key role in helping to
design our clients' roadmap to the future ! Work you'll do As a
Project Delivery Analyst in the Strategy & Operations group you
- Supporting development of program performance goals and metrics
based on CSD Strategic Plans, Annual Operating Plans, and 5 Year
- Conducting trend analysis of CSD program and operational
performance to identify opportunities for process improvement
- Updatinggoals and metrics based on evolving CSD
- Maintaining ongoing communications with, and serving as a point
of contact to access subject matter experts relevant to ongoing
- Analyzing, advising, developing programmatic and technical
solutions to manage CSD projects. Examples may include but are not
limited to: Cloud Security, Industrial Control Systems, Supply
Chain Risk Management, Unified Workflow Processes, and Building
- Identifying opportunities and develop strategies to integrate
related technical capabilities
- Evaluating the scientific and engineering credibility of
proposed technical projects and deliverables for ongoing
- Assisting in conducting in-depth studies and writing analytic
reports on topics identified by CSD leadership and driven by
requirements as determined byleadership, subcomponents and other
external customers The Team Transparency, innovation,
collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues
shapinggovernment initiatives today. Deloitte'spractice is
passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out
missions in the practice requires fresh thinking and a creative
approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in
order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and
public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our
aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in
helping to transform the marketplace. Qualifications Required:
- 4+ years of experience supporting an organization with
establishing and measuring performance related goals.
- Must have experience measuring organizational performance using
quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Must have experience making recommendations to leadership for
improvement to organizational performance.
- Must have strong business writing, analysis and communication
- Experience with Report Writing and Technical Writing.
- Experience with Performance evaluation and Performance
- Must have experience designing and leading studies on
performance measures and performance improvement.
- Must have experience developing program and technical solutions
for areas including, but not limited to: Cloud Security, supply
chain management, building resilient architecture, and unified
- Bachelor's degree.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain DHS Suitability.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need for employee sponsorship, now or anytime in the future.
How you'll grow At Deloitte, our professional development plan
focuses on helping people at every level of their career to
identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's
always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills
in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing
business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal
development programs, our professionals have a variety of
opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization.
We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Deloitte's culture Our positive and supportive culture encourages
our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate
individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the
flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy,
centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and
are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where
our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate
citizenship Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that
matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to
relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We
believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We
focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and
leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips We
want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel
prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest
that you do your research: know some background about the
organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out
recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals. - provided by
Keywords: Deloitte, Arlington , Cybersecurity Program Analyst, Professions , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!