Company: Sanford Federal
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Sanford Federal, Inc. (Sanford Federal) headquartered in Stafford,
VA., is a premier, economically disadvantaged woman-owned Small
Business that provides federal professional services, primarily
engaged in providing advanced information technology, cyber
security, management systems support, as well as business and
infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers
of technology solutions to the United States government. Our
mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information
technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve and
protect the American people.
Job Title: Functional Analyst
Based at: Virginia
The minimum requirements for a Functional Analyst are:
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, or a related
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- At least fifteen (15) years of project management experience or
at least twelve (12) years of project management experience with a
Master's degree in Operations Research
- Preferred experience in direct support of Government Agencies
supporting defense, Homeland Security, and/or law enforcement
The Functional Analyst shall clearly possess the following:
- Ability to provide guidance and direction for executive level
projects implementing initiative management principles, business
process development, business re-engineering, and strategic
- Capability to manage projects of high complexity and to direct
the completion of projects within estimated timeframes and resource
- Ability to coordinate all parties to tasks and review work
products for completeness, quality, and adherence to customer
- Ability to read and interpret government policy, regulations,
and directives and to apply those interpretations fully and
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing,
with executive level personnel.
- Ability to provide executive level coaching.
Why Sanford Federal?
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving
our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions
for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our
nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence
communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our
soldiers, vets, and their families.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to
highlight your relevant experience.
Sanford Federal Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and
encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Sanford Federal, Arlington , Functional Analyst, Professions , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!