Digital Marketing Analyst
Company: Rosetta Stone
Posted on: March 28, 2020
We Are Rosetta Stone! We all share a passion for building a
world in which everyone can speak, read, and write with confidence.
Our innovative, technology-based language, literacy, and brain
fitness solutions are used by thousands of schools, businesses, and
government organizations-and millions of learners around the
world.We are Rosetta Stone - and we are dedicated to helping people
change their lives through the power of language and literacy
education. Join our passionate, energetic, and international team
and add your talents to Who We Are!
We Are Marketing We are all about making a strong impression. We
challenge the norm and strive to make a positive impact on both the
top and the bottom of funnel metrics. Team-focused, we collectively
challenge each other to develop new ideas and opportunities. More
than 12,000 businesses, 9,000 public sector organizations, and
22,000 education institutions worldwide have chosen us as their
language-learning partner. Can your experience increase our
You Are a Lead, Digital Testing
- Lead in all testing functions including requirement gathering,
implementation, data gathering, quality assurance, analysis,
testing and reporting.
- Analyze A/B & Multivariate test results using App, BI and Web
- Communicate results effectively by telling the story behind the
- Work with Web & App designers and developers to design, build
and implement online experiences that provide measurable gains
against primary KPIs.
- Keep up-to-date with industry knowledge and best practices
concerning Web/App analytics, digital marketing and A/B
- BA/BS with a focus on statistics, mathematics, marketing or
- Proficiency with statistical languages: Python, R, Julia,
- Proficiency with SQL and its variation among popular
- Professional experience with statistical analysis.
- Knowledge of digital marketing.
- Experience in a SaaS-based business.
- Experience with web analytics tools (particularly Adobe
Analytics and Adobe Target).
- Experience with market research and A/B testing.
- 4+ years of experience in relevant business domains, including
business intelligence tools, techniques and technology or
experience in analytics, business analysis or comparable consumer
At Rosetta Stone we speak, learn, and interact differently, we
embrace and thrive on these differences! We deeply benefit from the
diversity that each individual has to offer. We are dedicated to
fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas and
experiences. Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any
other status protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Rosetta Stone, Arlington , Digital Marketing Analyst, Professions , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!