Communications Advisor (2468)
Company: Three Saints Bay, LLC
Posted on: May 26, 2023
OLH Technical Services, LLC., a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay,
LLC, and a government industry leader, is looking for a
Communications Advisor to join our Team!
- Serve as the FSI's Legislative Affairs liaison, responding to
Congressional taskings, coordinating institute-level responses on
sensitive issues with various FSI components, other bureaus and the
Bureau of Legislative Affairs.
- Creating and implementing a proactive Congressional engagement
strategy for the institute and ensuring proper knowledge management
and processes related to FSI's Congressional relations.
- Serve as the chief project manager for complex multi-faceted
projects requiring multiple layers of planning, program and event
coordination with internal and external partners as well as
- Draft to a high standard and quality and with minimal input,
complex, nuanced memos for senior-level utilization.
- Coach school outreach liaisons on effective and coherent
approaches to strategic communications that align with FSI's vision
and the Department of State's mission.
- Review school related communication products with an eye to
their alignment with FSI public affairs and branding
- Create communication products, materials and digital content
that tells FSI's story and advances brand coherence and reach
(including but not limited to newsletters, targeted emails, event
announcements, images, short videos, website content and social
- Foster collaborative relationships with Outreach Liaisons,
Division Directors, Course Coordinators and other staff across FSI
in order to ensure proper public affairs functioning and produce
content for distribution on internal and outwardly facing
- Provide back-up support to the Director of Public Affairs in
the realm of press relations, event planning and program
- Provide support to the digital and social media specialist in
the development and deployment of digital content.
- Champion adoption of FSI's recent rebranding and style
guidelines with colleagues throughout the institute.
- Organize campaigns, initiatives and events in conjunction with
the Public Affairs Director, Social Media Specialist and other
- Assess, evaluate and iterate changes to FSI processes, work
flows and systems to address evolving communication needs.
Participates in outreach program reviews, evaluation and strategic
planning to ensure quality, relevance, and effectiveness of
- Benchmark with industry leaders where appropriate.
- Facilitate tasking and response to press and public affairs
- Support other outreach and communication projects and VIP
- US Citizenship.
- An Active Secret Clearance.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Seven (7) years' experience working in communications,
government or a related field.
- Excellent written and spoken command of the English language.
- Including strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Copyediting skills with design skills a plus.
- Ability to effectively manage complex and multi-faceted
projects and initiatives that require coordination with multiple
internal and external partners across an extended period of
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team,
prioritize, and competently manage a variety of activities with
- Experience managing project budgets.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a track record of building and
- Ability to interact effectively in multicultural settings.
- Experience coordinating and motivating cross-functional
- Experience with project management.
- Experience producing content for web and social media
- Knowledge of design, user experience and design thinking and
experience applying these approaches to communications and
- Hands on experience evaluating public affairs activities
utilizing Google Analytics and other data analysis tools and
- Experience operating in a government setting.
Position is in Arlington, VA.
Apply online at:Communications Advisor- OLH Technical Services -
Or email resume to: Employment@ThreeSaintsBay.com.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC, and its subsidiaries offer a diverse,
team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with
exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our
employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to
take part in exciting projects with government and commercial
clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested
parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender,
national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran
status, disability, or any other category protected by federal,
state, or local law.
Keywords: Three Saints Bay, LLC, Arlington , Communications Advisor (2468), Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...