Hybrid Splunk Developer (Remote)
Company: Shuvel Digital
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Hybrid Splunk Developer
This position will be based out of Arlington, VA Clearance:Having a
TS/SCI at least DoD 8570 cert level IAT/IAM II is required.
- Design efficient and reusable reports and dashboards to
integrate multiple mission applications' health, performance and
operational data systems into Splunk
- Direct and monitor reporting in Splunk dashboards to reflect
compliance status of DISA JSP with all directed information
assurance vulnerability alerts and bulletins, Computer Tasking
Orders, and other compulsory cyber security directives.
- Create front-end automated data visualization services using
- Create viewable Splunk dashboards to provide visibility into
ingested log data
- Create alerts that trigger/activate on configured setting to
deploy or sends a note/email/attachments to a particulate
destination email or groups
- Create security rules (alerts) that trigger on anomalous
activities or threat detections
- Utilize Qmulos, Splunk, Assured Compliance Assessment Solution
(ACAS), Host Based Security System (HBSS), and Tanium
toassess/validate/monitor the security controls and security
posture of the enterprise and system level in order to support
on-going authorization Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience.
Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- DoD 8570 IAM II certification
- Splunk Core Certified Power User. Equivalent certification or
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and be able to
appropriately present highly technical material to both technical
and non-technical audiences
- An active Secret security clearance (with ability to hold
TS/SCI) is required prior to start.
- Experience in Splunk Dashboard Development. Preferred
- Prior experience as a network intrusion analyst or Security
Operations Center analyst.
- Experience configuring and maintaining the tool in a
Experience with one or more Security tools:
Keywords: Shuvel Digital, Arlington , Hybrid Splunk Developer (Remote), Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...