Back End Developer
Company: INTEGRITYOne Partners
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Back End Developer Arlington, VA (Hybrid) INTEGRITYOne Partners
is seeking a Back End Developer to -Support technical systems
development team with requirements gathering, design,
implementation, testing and delivery of full stack technology
solutions for current law enforcement client at DHS. - - -Works
directly with customer stakeholders and project managers as well
collaborates with other team members for product development.
- Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a DHS 6C (Public
Trust) Clearance- requires Citizenship in the United States and is
subject to a government background investigation
- Bachelors degree or beyond, computer science background
recommended but not required if suitable experience can be
- 5-7 years experience with software or systems development, with
f, AWS Cloud for back end infrastructure. - -Experience with
relational databases (JPA/JDBC persistence).
- Experience designing and developing scalable, high performance,
and highly available applications and systems components
- Excellent communication, facilitation, mediation skills. Both
verbal and written communication skills to be demonstrated upon
interview. - -Client-facing and consultative skills are required
- Post Covid-19 restrictions, ability to be physically present on
site within core working hours of 10am-4pm in Crystal City on
average 2-3 days/week, once clearance received
- Experience in solving complex business issues- strong
analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be willing and capable of learning front end languages and
Java/Spring/Spring Boot for Middle tier Desired Qualifications
- Demonstrates innate curiosity and drive to learn-
self-motivated and eager to participate in knowledge sharing.
Intellectually curious and tinkering personalities encouraged-
those curious to dig in and experiment with less guidance.
- Experience in responding to client requirements in tight
timeframes, government or otherwise this entails flexibility in
both work location (work from home but may need to meet ad hoc with
client with little notice); and hours (occasional off-hours on-call
- Has experience with and/or demonstrates thoughtful reflection
on the strengths of diverse working groups, collaborates
effectively in a team environment comprised of junior and senior
resources, as well as with diverse personality types (i.e.
introverts and extroverts)
- Experience with Spring Boot microservices (GraphQL/REST),
Containerization, DevSecOps tools and techniques, and Kubernetes or
OpenShift strongly preferred.
- Postgres experience preferred but experience with other
relational database engines is acceptable.
- Experience developing infrastructure as code using tools such
as Terraform, Ansible, or CloudFormation). At INTEGRITYOne
Partners, we have high standards for the members of our team ----
and when our people meet these standards, the personal and
professional rewards are plentiful. We help INTEGRITYOne Partners'
employees grow in their careers by gaining enhanced Federal
knowledge and experience, sought-after skills, greater discipline
and drive, and targeted education and training INTEGRITYOne
Partners is an equal opportunity employer Minorities / Females /
Veterans / Disabilities. All qualified applicants will be
considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national
origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran
status, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or
any other personal characteristic protected by law. Powered by
Keywords: INTEGRITYOne Partners, Arlington , Back End Developer, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...