Adobe Forms Developer
Company: Contact Government Services, LLC
Posted on: March 16, 2023
CGS is seeking an experienced -Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
Forms Developer -to support our Government Partner to sustain
legacy Adobe Forms and develop Adobe Forms to meet emerging
customer requirements. - This position is a key role needed to
support the company in many ways including leading development,
planning with supervisors, and integrating with external systems.
This position would be on-site and full-time while including
benefits from CGS. Job Description:
- Lead the development, configuration, testing, and deployment of
customized forms solutions.
- Configure forms, translate business requirements into
workflows, integrate with external systems, and understand AEM
Forms foundation components.
- Migrate existing InfoPath forms and web-based solutions into an
- Communicate progress, needs, and planning with supervisors on a
- Meet project deadlines and requirements while working in an
independent and remote role Job Requirements
- Adobe Experience Manager Forms Developer Certification
- 2-3 years of experience with AEM Forms
- 5 years of work experience in the IT industry
- Bachelor's degree or commiserate experience
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Previous SharePoint 2019 or SharePoint Online experience
- Knowledge of task/issue management software (JIRA).
- Converting existing InfoPath forms to AEM Solution
- Creating and analyzing complex workflows. Our Commitment
Contact Government Services (CGS) strives to simplify and enhance
government bureaucracy through the optimization of human,
technical, and financial resources. We combine cutting edge
technology with world-class personnel to deliver customized
solutions that fit our clients' specific needs. We are committed to
solving the most challenging and dynamic problems. For the past
seven years we've been growing our government-contracting
portfolio, and along the way we've created valuable partnerships by
demonstrating a commitment to honesty, professionalism, and quality
work. Here at CGS we value honesty through hard work and
self-awareness, professionalism in all we do, and to deliver the
best quality to our consumers mending those relations for years to
come. We care about our employees. Therefore, we offer a
comprehensive benefits package.
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (Health, Dependent Care, and
- Paid Time Off and Observance of State/Federal Holidays Join our
team and become part of meaningful government innovation! Explore
additional job opportunities with CGS on our Job Board:
https://cgsfederal.com/join-our-team/ For more information about
CGS please visit: https://www.cgsfederal.com or contact: Phone:
Email: - Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Contact Government Services, LLC, Arlington , Adobe Forms Developer, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...