Company: VAE, Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
OVERVIEW: VAE, Inc. is a full service IT Infrastructure
Solutions Company focused on building, securing and supporting our
clients' mission critical enterprises. We provide a distinctive
array of design, integration and implementation services as well as
fully managed service offerings. VAE is at the forefront of
leveraging multi-tenant capable technologies and shared IT services
to create secure, reliable and cost-effective end-to-end services
and solutions. We deliver exceptional infrastructure solutions with
extremely talented employees using a client-focused partnering
approach.JOB TYPE: Full-timeLOCATION: Arlington, VA 22204 US
(Primary)JOB DESCRIPTION: The Enterprise and Cyber Solutions
(E&CS) Operation within Leidos' Defense Group is seeking a
Junior Linux administrator to work in the Network Operation Center
(NOC) within the CESO environment. With the CESO program, the
Defense Information System Agency (DISA) is looking to transform
the existing Secure Web Services (SWS) environment, which provides
secure information sharing to the community, into a more mature
service offering to meet the DoD and intelligence communities. As
part of this task order, wewill manage the commercial cloud
migration and disestablishment of legacy systems, fully automate
the continuous development & continuous integration environment,
fourth estate consolidation, professionalize services -
ITIL/DevSecOps based processes, improve the customer experience 1st
call resolution, and achieve development of a service catalog for
Defense Working Capital Fund (DWCF) Model. This position is in
either Alexandria, VA, or Arlington, VA
withoccasional/situationaltravel. Primary Responsibilities
- Work to address End-user issues as Tier II ticket are escalated
- Install patches and perform routine maintenance as required in
support of security and O&M maintenance requirements.
- Monitor environment for system anomalies and performed root
cause analysis as required.
- Document all changes to the test, operational and cloud
environments in compliance with customer and DOD practices.
- Implement Engineering Implementation Plans (EIPs) in support of
change control process and system enhancements.
- Work to maintaining highly secure in compliance with all DOD
security requirements. QUALIFICATIONS: Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree and 2-4 years of experience working
operational Linux environments. Additional years of logistics
experience considered in lieu of degree.
- Must be DOD 8570 IAT II Certified.
- Active TS/SCI with the ability to obtain and maintain a CI Poly
- Experience with Creating, modify, troubleshooting end user
- Experience with REDHAT Linux and variant operating
- Highly proficient in shell scripting and Linux CLI
- Experience using shell scripting to facilitate repeatable
- Have a working knowledge of SELINUX and intermediate expertise
in configuring and maintaining.
- Have working knowledge of Ansible and how to leverage to secure
operating system, along with maintain CM baselines.
- Working knowledge of AWS cloud environments. Preferred
- Prior experienced with DISA and DISA's support to mission
- TS/SCI w/CI Poly Preferred CERTIFICATIONS: 8570 compliance We
are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers, committed to
diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national
origin, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other
protected characteristic under state or local law.PI201438333
Keywords: VAE, Inc., Arlington , Linux Administrator, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!