Junior Lifeguard 2023
Company: Donaldson Run Recreation Association
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Outdoor recreation facility in a park-like setting
Part-time seasonal position: August - September 18.
Ensure the safety of pool patrons by preventing and responding to
emergencies while enforcing pool rules and regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain constant surveillance of patrons in the facility from
the assigned position and act immediately to ensure safety in an
- Examine injured patrons and administer first aid, CPR, or any
emergency care needed until emergency medical services arrive.
- Take pool water readings, adjust pool chemicals, and record
required Arlington County pool records.
- Enforce facility rules and regulations.
- Clean pool, deck, pool vacuum, restrooms, and guard areas, as
- Attend in-service training as required.
- Present a professional appearance and attitude at all times;
maintain a high level of customer service.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by superiors.
Minimum job requirements
- Must be at least 15 years old and hold current CPR, First Aid,
and Lifeguard certifications from American Red Cross.
- Ability to react calmly and professionally in emergencies.
- Maintain CPR, First Aid, and Lifeguard skills to current
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work as a team.
- Physically able to perform necessary lifeguard skills and lift
- Knowledge of and ability to adhere to company policies and
Keywords: Donaldson Run Recreation Association, Arlington , Junior Lifeguard 2023, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!