Company: Arlington Public Schools
Posted on: November 26, 2022
_*Arlington Public Schools (APS) requires all employees to be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption
is approved. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at
least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19
vaccine regimen (i.e. Pfizer, Moderna, and/or Johnson and Johnson).
As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be
required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination. Please see
the below information regarding vaccination verification and the
medical or religious exemption process for final candidates.*_
This position is a 1.0 FTE located at *Kenmore Middle School.*
* Ability to work effectively as a team member with colleagues.
* Flexible, dependable, and highly organized.
* Desire to work with diverse community of learners.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Teaching experience in the above mentioned areas
* Knowledge of best instructional practices
* Ability to integrate technology
* Experience in educational and instructional leadership
* Bachelor's Degree
* Must have or be eligible for Virginia licensure.
* English endorsement or 21 hours in English
(Composition/Language/Literature and Public Speaking)
* Dual endorsement in English as a Second Language and/or Special
Education, or in any other content area, is preferred but not
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $53,280.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Relocation assistance
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Arlington, VA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Arlington Public Schools, Arlington , English Teacher, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!