Business and Operations Coordinator
Company: Virginia Hospital Center
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Business and Operations Coordinator -Creating the best outcomes for
our patients requires the right people. At Virginia Hospital
Center, our staff exceeds expectations by performing at the
top-level of the profession.Virginia Hospital Center is a strong
advocate for its employees and provides a true collaborative
environment in which the healthcare team works closely together,
bringing skill, experience and mutual respect to the task of
providing superior medical care for our patients. - Under the
supervision of the Patient Care Director, this position will
coordinate the functions of / and provide advanced clerical support
to departments as assigned. Develops, researches, participates in,
and leads projects to meet the needs of the department. Provides
advanced computer applications to support the varied work
responsibilities within the assigned departments. Applies critical
thinking tasks and responsibilities.Pay & Benefits: -In addition to
salary, the benefit package includes paid major holidays,
vacation/sick time, health & dental insurance, and 401(k)
- Associate's Degree in a related field preferred.
- One year of advanced computer skills preferred.
- One year of Healthcare Finance or Healthcare Materials
- Utilizes computer to generate various reports, charts and memos
for management review. Collects data to create presentations for
review and departmental needs. Creatively presents aggregated data
by utilizing advanced features of Word, Excel, Access and Power
- Generates and provides reports that can be used to make
recommendations for improving/enhancing resource utilization with
the assigned departments. Works in collaboration with the AVP/
Director/PCDs to enhance the utilization of departmental time and
makes recommendations for such improvements.
- Identifies opportunities to enhance revenue (i.e. new volume
cost containment, improved pricing).
- Gains expert knowledge on the current or future computer
- Identifies areas for cost improvement and makes recommendation
for service program or departmental initiatives.
- Monitors contract pricing and negotiations within assigned
departments for new items/services.
- Consolidates inventory where appropriate (eliminating unneeded
products, removing out dated, recommending new products and
- Identifies areas of opportunity and implements using the
warehouse for non-stock items to decrease custom or special
Keywords: Virginia Hospital Center, Arlington , Business and Operations Coordinator, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!