Urologist (FT and PRN)
Company: Virginia Hospital Center
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Compensation:Competitive base salary plus generous bonus
Requirements:Board eligibility or certification in Urology and the
completion of an appropriate residency program. Completion of
Medical Doctorate (MD) or Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) is
We are seeking an outstanding Urologist to join our team of doctors
that are members of the Virginia Hospital Center Physician
- As an Urologist at VHC, you will enjoy the benefits of being a
hospital employee and part of a multispecialty group comprised of
100+ members including hospitalists and a wide range of
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills are required as
well as the desire to be part of a team that functions at the
- Our highly competitive compensation package includes an
excellent base salary plus comprehensive bonus incentives.
- We promote a healthy work-life balance to include flexible
working hours and offer a generous benefit package including
malpractice coverage, health insurance, life, disability, 401K
match, generous CME, loan repayment assistance, relocation
assistance (if applicable), as well as other benefits.
- Flexible scheduling comprised of a 4 or 5 day-per-week
schedule. Extended hours and Saturdays on occasion with a day off
during the week.
- Click on this link to visit our website for more details.
- Our practices are state of the art and fully equipped to
provide an excellent clinical excellence.
- Administration understands that keeping the patient load
reasonable for its physicians is essential to realizing the full
benefits of our team based approach to care. NPs are members of the
care team and assist the physicians with providing excellent care
to our patients while maintain a work life balance.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Virginia Hospital Center (VHC) is a nationally recognized
Hospital and teaching facility that has been delivering the highest
quality care to the Washington, DC metropolitan area for over 70
- Earning the 2016 Top Hospital award from the Leapfrog Group for
excellence in hospital safety and quality for the second year in a
row, VHC consistently achieves the highest levels of patient
- Located in Arlington, VA, VHC is a proud member of the Mayo
Clinic Care Network (a national network of independent healthcare
- VHC is the largest Hospital in the region that was named a
Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services Four-Star Hospital, and is
also designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses
- In 2016, VHC earned the Distinguished Hospital Clinical
Excellence Award and the Outstanding Patient Experience Award from
- VHC is a 494-bed, all-private room Hospital.
- Arlington is home to the Pentagon and the Arlington National
- Fairfax and Arlington Counties continues to attract families
who enjoy living near D.C. but desire a suburban
- Fairfax County has some of the highest ranking schools in the
nation according to U.S. News and World Reports.
- Arlington County also offers outstanding schools - about 91
percent of all graduating high school seniors in Arlington go on to
- Northern Virginia has many recreational and community amenities
including: over 89 miles of biking/jogging trails, 167 public
parks, approximately 14 community centers, 7 live stage theaters, 8
libraries, and 652 restaurants.
- Whether you choose to live in Arlington County, Fairfax County,
or in any of the other great areas in the DC area, you will have
little problem in finding a location that is right for you.
We look forward to hearing from qualified candidates interested in
joining us in a highly collegial environment where the patient is
at the center of what we do.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested and qualified candidates should send a letter of
interest and copy of their CV to Andrea Bell, at
Search Terms: Northern Virginia, Urology, Urologist, Physician, No
VA, Washington DC Metro region.
Keywords: Virginia Hospital Center, Arlington , Urologist (FT and PRN), Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!