Company: Virginia Hospital Center
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Compensation:Competitive base salary plus various bonus
Requirements:Board eligibility (active candidacy) or certification
in Obstetrics and Gynecology and the completion of an accredited
residency program. Completion of Medical Doctorate (MD) or
Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) is required.
We are seeking a full-time, outstanding OB/GYN Physician to join
our team at VHC. We are seeking Physicians who are excited to
buildour OBGYN outpatient practice thatis growingbecause of the
large referral base provided by the hospital and its outpatient
practices. Multiple opportunities exist for resident and student
There are robotic and laparoscopic surgeons to assist and refer to
- As a VHC PG doctor, you will enjoy the benefits of being a
hospital employee and part of a multispecialty group comprised of
100+ members including Primary Care Physicians and a wide range of
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills are required as
well as the desire to be part of a team that functions at the
- Our nationally recognized hospital and team of doctors pride
themselves on providing evidence-based, high quality, high standard
and empathetic care.
- Our highly competitive compensation package includes an
excellent base salary plus comprehensive bonus incentives.
- We promote a healthy work-life balance to include flexible
working hours and offer a generous benefit package including
malpractice coverage, health insurance, life, disability, 401K
match, generous CME, loan repayment assistance, relocation
assistance (if applicable), as well as other benefits.
- Georgetown University School of Medicine faculty appointments
- Click here to learn more about VHC, or click on this link to
visit our website.
- Our practices are state of the art and fully equipped to
provide an excellent clinical experience.
- As a hospital-employed physician you will have the full support
of the administration.
- Administration understands that keeping the patient load
reasonable for its physicians is essential to realizing the full
benefits of our team based approach to care.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Located in Arlington, VA, VHC is the only Hospital in the
mid-Atlantic region that is a proud member of the Mayo Clinic Care
Network (a national network of independent healthcare
- Virginia Hospital Center (VHC) is a nationally recognized
Hospital and teaching facility that has been delivering the highest
quality care to the Washington, DC metropolitan area for over 70
- Named aCMS 5-Star Hospital, in 2020, based on our performance
across seven areas of quality.
- Received aLeapfrog Hospital Safety Score of Afor the 16th
consecutive grading period one of a few hospitals in the country to
achieve this level of consistency.
- AchievedMagnet re-designation by the American Nurses
Credentialing Centers(ANCC) Magnet Recognition Program.
- The only Northern Virginia hospital named toNewsweek's 2020
list of Best Maternity Care Hospitals.
- 2019 release ofUS News and World Report hospital rankings,
received the highest ranking possible (High Performing) in the
following areas: Aortic Valve Surgery, Colon Cancer Surgery, Heart
Bypass Surgery, Heart Failure, Hip Replacement and Knee
- VHC is a 437-bed facility.
- Arlington is home to the Pentagon and the Arlington National
- Fairfax and Arlington Counties continues to attract families
who enjoy living near D.C. but desire a suburban
- Fairfax County has some of the highest ranking schools in the
nation according to U.S. News and World Reports.
- Arlington County also offers outstanding schools - about 91
percent of all graduating high school seniors in Arlington go on to
- Northern Virginia has many recreational and community amenities
including: over 89 miles of biking/jogging trails, 167 public
parks, approximately 14 community centers, 7 live stage theaters, 8
libraries, and 652 restaurants.
- Whether you choose to live in Arlington County, Fairfax County,
or in any of the other great areas in the DC area, you will have
little problem in finding a location that is right for you.
We look forward to hearing from qualified candidates interested in
joining us in a highly collegial environment where the patient is
at the center of what we do.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested and qualified candidatesmustcomplete the online
application and psychometric assessment. In addition to completing
the application and assessment candidates can also send a copy of
their CV to Andrea Bell,Director Physician ServicesRecruitment
Keywords: Virginia Hospital Center, Arlington , OB/GYN Physician, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!