Company: Extended Stay America
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*JOB DESCRIPTION *
*JOB TITLE: Housekeeping Attendant Job Code: FT (104010) PT
*EXEMPT: * *NO DEPARTMENT NAME / #*: *9910/Operations *
*REPORTS TO: Hotel Management L OCATION: Various *
*# OF DIRECT REPORTS: 0 GRADE: XXXX *
*APPROVED BY: COO DATE WRITTEN/UPDATED: June 2015 *
*POSITION PURPOSE AND SUMMARY *
The housekeeping attendant position must demonstrate and promote a
strong commitment to providing the best possible experience for our
guests and associates. The position is responsible for cleaning
guest rooms in accordance with company guidelines and
*MAJOR / KEY JOB DUTIES *
* Demonstrates and promotes a 100% commitment to providing the best
possible experience for our guests and associates.
* Job functions to include cleaning assigned guest rooms with
adherence to company standards, policies and procedures.
* Ensures housekeeping carts, cart rooms and laundry areas are
maintained to company standard while in use.
Stocking carts and cart rooms if necessary and or directed by
* Reporting all maintenance issues directly to the front desk and
* Reporting any guest property that may be leftover in the room
directly to the front desk and management.
* Accomodating and assisting guest requests whenever possible
* Ensuring guest and associate safety at all times.
* Compliance with all safety and security policies and
*OTHER DUTIES *
* Assisting to clean any areas of the hotel as assigned by the
manager when needed to include but not limited to associate
breakroom, guest laundry, fitness room, vending areas, stairwells
and common areas.
* Responsible for maintaining overall hotel cleanliness.
* And any other duties as requested by the management team.
*KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES & COMPETENCIES *
* Ability to read and speak English and or Spanish and comprehend
simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
* Ability to apply good judgment at all times.
* Ability to understand and follow guidelines, procedures and
*ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS *
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or
feel objects, tools, or controls; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and
stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
* The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently
works in outside weather conditions and is frequently exposed to
wet and/or humid conditions. The employee occasionally works near
moving mechanical parts and is occasionally exposed to fumes or
airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals.
* Associate may be asked to travel to help additional locations
within a reasonable geography.
*MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS *
* No prior experience or training necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.25 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Centreville, VA 20121: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
Willingness to travel:
* 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Extended Stay America, Arlington , Housekeeper, Other , Centreville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!