Company: Arlington Public Schools
Posted on: November 22, 2022
\*Arlington Public Schools (APS) requires all employees to be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption
is approved. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at
least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19
vaccine regimen (i.e. Pfizer, Moderna, and/or Johnson and Johnson).
As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be
required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination.*
This position is a 1.0 FTE, working 187 days located at Taylor
* Patient, flexible, and organized.
* Ability to communicate with parents.
* Collaborative team player.
* Willingness to work under teacher direction and supervision.
Experience working with elementary students.
Assistants must must satisfy certain requirements.
* A high school diploma, and
* An Associate Degree or two years of college study. At least 60
semester hours, 12 which must be in English or mathematics,
depending on job responsibilities, or
* A score of at least 455 on the Parapro Test.
If you would like to apply for a position please follow these
1. Log in to your application and select the appropriate
application (Current APS employees interested in transferring must
select the Employee Transfer Application). If you are a new online
application user, please regiser with the online system, then
proceed to Step 2.
2. Login to your application, select the appropriate application,
click the Start Application button at the bottom of the page.
3. Click the Continue/Save button at the bottom of the each web
page until you reach the Employment Openings page of the
4. On the Employment Openings page, click the Add Job button.
5. Select the position you would like to apply for from the drop
6. Click the Add Another button to add a different position to your
application or if you have finished click the Continue button and
proceed to Step 7.
7. Once you have finished selecting the job(s) click the Continue
button at the bottom of each web page and submit the application.
(You will need to complete the Applicant Testimony and Applicant's
Authorization Statement every time you re-submit your
8. Click the Submit button on the left.
9. Click the Submit Application button to finish applying for an
10. Please do not contact the schools regarding job openings.
\*Arlington Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
\*It is the policy of the Arlington School Board, as stated in the
School Board Policy 35-4.4, that employment opportunities shall not
be restricted, abridged or otherwise adversely affected on the
basis of race, national origin, creed, color, religion, gender,
age, economic status, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic
information, pregnancy status, veteran status, gender identity or
expression, and/or disability.*
Please follow directions listed above.
Salary range of $ to $30,376.28 to $54,809.70 annualy based upon
22/23 pay plan.
Newly hired employees with previous experience in their field may
receive salary credit for up
to five years of experience related to the job being filled.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,376.28 - $54,809.70 per year%58047475%
Keywords: Arlington Public Schools, Arlington , Instructional Assistant, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!