Full Time Stock Associate - BOSS Store, Arlington Pentagon City
Company: HUGO BOSS
Posted on: November 21, 2022
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading fashion and lifestyle companies
in the premium segment with over 14,000 employees worldwide. As
versatile as we are, we are united by a common goal: We love
fashion, we change fashion!
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with
passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer
experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the
runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career
opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
Convey a positive impression of HUGO BOSS to the marketplace by
delivering an exceptional shopping experience, by assistance in
showcasing the brand through exciting merchandise presentations
therefore resulting in positive operating profits.
*What you can expect: *
* Compare merchandise invoices to items received to ensure that
shipments are correct.
* Display merchandise on shelves, counters, or tables to attract
customers and promote sales.
* Receive, open, unpack and issue sales floor merchandise.
* Stock shelves, racks, cases, bins, and tables with new or
* Take inventory or examine merchandise to identify items to be
* Answer customers' questions about merchandise and advise
customers on merchandise selection.
* Clean display cases, shelves, and aisles.
* Assist in the implementation of Health & Safety policy and
operational procedures utilizing training and guidance provided to
support store management within this area.
* Comply with Occupational Health & Safety requirements at all
*Your profile: *
* HS Diploma required or equivalent experience.
* 1-2 year of stock experience.
* Effective time management skills, and a proven ability to execute
multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Ability to handle merchandise, place merchandise, ship and
* Ability to work with retail operating systems, handle the PC and
* Ability to be mobile on the sales floor and stock rooms for
extended period of time in a fast paced environment.
* Ability to contribute to an effective and productive team/work
* Typical Working Conditions:
* Chemical cleaning supplies
* HVAC controlled environment
*Equipment Conditions: *
* Hanger hooks to reach high level
* Sensor remover/ pin based sensors
* High density shelving, moving
* PC, web browser, webmail
* IPAD (select doors)
* Coffee/espresso machine
* Equipment Conditions:
* Bending/crouching to assist customers with shoes and reach low
* Tip toes to reach high shelves
* Climb Ladders
* Floor sets lift shelves/jet rails
* Change mannequins
* Rolling racks
* Pin sensors (fine motor)
* Paper folding
* Swap hangers
* Assist with VDC installations
*Your benefits: *
* International and inspirational working environment
* Career progression opportunities
* Dynamic and inspirational work culture
* Flexible scheduling to meet lifestyle needs, with a competitive
compensation program and a fun working environment
We are a global company with our employees representative of the
world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's
authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal
employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work
environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Morning shift
* Night shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Arlington, VA 22202: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Preferred)
* Stocking: 1 year (Preferred)
* Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: HUGO BOSS, Arlington , Full Time Stock Associate - BOSS Store, Arlington Pentagon City, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!