Mid-to-Senior Full Stack Developer
Company: IMG Crown Energy Services Joint Venture, LLC
Posted on: September 22, 2022
IMG Crown Energy Services Joint Venture, LLC
Currently seeking a Mid-to-Senior full stack level developer with
solid DevOps Deployment (e,g, Jenkins), Version control (GIT),
Configuration Management (Chef or similar), and PHP skills to
support the day-to-day maintenance of energy-related dashboards,
Open Data API, websites and data update procedures. Primary
responsibilities include developing deep understanding of data
sets, data relationships, and business rules; translating client
work requests into actionable technical requirements. Actively
participates/leads junior developers through successful delivery of
information dissemination products for the Office of Information
Technology at leading government agency. This is currently a fully
remote/ telework position.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant
- Minimum of 5 (five) years of experience in client server, or 3
(three) years of distributed architecture environment in the areas
of MS or web-based applications development.
- Strong knowledge of API development using technology such as
Spring Boot, Node, Python, PHP, etc.
- Working knowledge of Internet Information Services (IIS) for
Windows - Server, APACHE Webserver and Linux operating system.
- Proficient experienced in moving and integrating datasets
between multiple databases on different servers, and between
multiple database tables.
- Proficient in Git and GitFlow or a deep understanding of
version control tools and branching model.
- 4 years of experience in the use of continuous integration
tools (e.g. Jenkins, etc.) and build/deploy automation.
- 4-6 Years of experience developing Oracle Anonymous PL/SQL
Blocks (Scripts), executing Stored Procedures, Functions, and
Package Procedures, and using Oracle Database Links and Views.
- Proven history of increased responsibility and leadership
- Ability to document requirements and specifications NICE TO
libraries and frameworks, such as AngularJS
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such Slim and dependency
management tools such as Composer
- Experience with Highcharts or similar alternatives
- Proficient understanding of client-side scripting and
- Comfortable working in an integrated development environment
(PHPStorm or similar)
- Strong knowledge of Database design and SQL query construction
(ie. Database scripts, views, stored procedures)
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial
page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing
platforms, such as LESS and SASS U.S. Citizenship required. Job
Type: Full-time Work Location: Telework (currently) Core (required)
hours: 9am - 4pm COVID Policy: This position may require you to be
fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If required, you'll be asked to
provide proof that you're fully vaccinated upon your start date.
You're considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you receive the
second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna)
or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson &
Johnson/Janssen). Failure to provide proof of vaccination may
result in termination. IMG Crown Energy Services Joint Venture
(IMG-Crown) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to
working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals
with disabilities. Qualified individuals with a disability have the
right to request a reasonable accommodation. If you are unable or
limited in your ability to use or access our careers website as a
result of your disability, request a reasonable accommodation by:
(1) sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org; (2) informing us
regarding the nature of your request and (3) providing your contact
As an equal opportunity employer, IMG Crown Energy Services Joint
Venture (IMG-Crown), provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training. PM19 PI189470535
Keywords: IMG Crown Energy Services Joint Venture, LLC, Arlington , Mid-to-Senior Full Stack Developer, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!