Staff Accountant - Bilingual Mandarin Chinese - Exciting Work Environment
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Staff Accountant with bilingual Mandarin Chinese skills to join
a growing International News Organization in DC.This Jobot Job is
hosted by: Steve EskovitzAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $60,000 -
$70,000 per yearA bit about us:We have an outstanding career
opportunity for a Staff Accountant with Bilingual Mandarin Chinese
skills to join an exciting and growing International News
Organization located in the Washington, D.C. area.The position will
be responsible for the day-to-day processing of accounting
transactions and reporting while maintaining accurate and complete
records and ensuring compliance with financial policies and
controls. The position will be integrally involved in the company s
financial processes. Under the direction of the Accounting Manager,
will be primarily responsible for accounts payable, reimbursements,
monthly account reconciliations, and records keeping.Why join us?We
offer an area and industry competitive compensation package along
with a comprehensive benefits plan.Job DetailsResponsibilities
- Process payment requests and expense reports on a regular
- Ensure all invoices are processed in a timely manner.
- Perform monthly account reconciliations.
- Perform data entry associated with accounts payable.
- Review and reconcile invoice discrepancies.
- Maintain vendor records, obtaining needed documentation (W-9,
W-8 contact information, change of address, etc.) and submit
changes to be made to accounting system as necessary.
- Keep track of all company credit card spending, and make
payments on credit accounts.
- Analyze all accounts on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
to ensure payment accuracy.
- Prepare appropriate and timely Forms 1099 at year-end.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of all data, records,
files, credit cards, blank checks, etc..
- Support other members of the Finance Office.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business
administration or other related field.
- 2+ years of accounting and finance experience, with a focus on
GAAP accounting and audit procedures and requirements.
- Advanced knowledge of accounting and reporting software
- Comfortable with productivity tools such as Microsoft Office
- Ability to work either independently or collaboratively as
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Distinctly self-motivated and cable of handling multiple tasks
in a high-pressure environment.
- Bilingual in Mandarin Chinese.Interested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Arlington , Staff Accountant - Bilingual Mandarin Chinese - Exciting Work Environment, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!