Company: IMG Crown
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Currently seeking a Mid/Senior developer with solid DevOps
Deployment (e,g, Jenkins), Version control (GIT), Configuration
Management (Chef or similar), and PHP skills to support the
day-to-day maintenance of data dashboards, Open Data API, websites
and data update procedures. Primary responsibilities include
developing deep understanding of data sets, data relationships, and
business rules; translating client work requests into actionable
technical requirements. Actively leads junior developers through
successful delivery of information dissemination products.
Working knowledge of Internet Information Services (IIS) for
Windows - Server, APACHE Web-server and Linux operating system.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant
- Minimum of 5 (five) years of experience in client server, or 3
(three) years of distributed architecture environment in the areas
of MS or web-based applications development.
- Strong knowledge of API development using technology such as
Spring Boot, Node, Python, PHP, etc.
- Working knowledge of Internet Information Services (IIS) for
Windows - Server, APACHE Webserver and Linux operating system.
- Proficient experienced in moving and integrating datasets
between multiple databases on different servers, and between
multiple database tables.
- Proficient in Git and GitFlow or a deep understanding of
version control tools and branching model.
- 4 years of experience in the use of continuous integration
tools (e.g. Jenkins, etc.) and build/deploy automation.
- 4 - 6 Years of experience developing Oracle Anonymous PL/SQL
Blocks (Scripts), executing Stored Procedures, Functions, and
Package Procedures, and using Oracle Database Links and Views.
- Proven history of increased responsibility and leadership
- Ability to document requirements and specificationsNICE TO
libraries and frameworks, such as AngularJS
- Proficient understanding of client-side scripting and
- Comfortable working in an integrated development environment
(PHPStorm or similar)
- Strong knowledge of Database design and SQL query construction
(ie. Database scripts, views, stored procedures)
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial
page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing
platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proven work experience as a Front-end Software Developer with
experience designing interactive web applicationsU.S. Citizenship
required.Job Type: Full-timeWork Location: TeleworkCore (required)
hours: 9am - 4pmCOVID Policy: This position may require you to be
fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If required, you'll be asked to
provide proof that you're fully vaccinated upon your start date.
You're considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you receive the
second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna)
or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson &
Johnson/Janssen). Failure to provide proof of vaccination may
result in termination.The Information Millennium Group Inc (IMG)
and IMG Crown Energy Services Joint Venture (IMG-Crown) are Equal
Opportunity Employers and are committed to working with and
providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with
disabilities. Qualified individuals with a disability have the
right to request a reasonable accommodation. If you are unable or
limited in your ability to use or access our careers website as a
result of your disability, request a reasonable accommodation by:
(1) sending an e-mail to email@example.com; (2) informing us
regarding the nature of your request and (3) providing your contact
Keywords: IMG Crown, Arlington , Mid/Senior Developer, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!