Customer Support Professional
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job Description: The Customer Support Professional (CSP) will
provide Tier 2 Level Field Support to DEA personnel located
throughout the world to support Networks. The CSPs workload is
tracked through DEAs enterprise ticketing software. Tickets are
tracked and measured daily for Mean Time to Resolution/Repair
(MTTR), Ticket Audit Updates, Aged Tickets and Open/Closed
- Promptly respond to IT-related incidents and service requests;
troubleshooting utilizing IT Best Practices to resolve end-user
problems via both desk side and remote capabilities.
- Promptly respond to and assist the Enterprise Network
Operations Center (ENOC) with related incidents as
- Preform smart hands for installation of servers, routers,
switches, UPSs, laptops, workstations, monitors, VIOP Phones, KVMs,
Taclanes, amongst peripherals.
- Assist with a variety of software installation/upgrades and
troubleshooting of DEA applications ranging from Web Applications
to Office Automation to Operating Systems.
- Preform as the system administrator of Windows
- Perform site survey, site build out, move, and customer
- Provide excellent written and oral communication with customers
- Provide Weekly Status Reports to Contract Management.
- Assist with the IT-related task during Disaster Recovery
- Maintain operability of the Uninterruptible Power Supply
- Provide technical assistance for relocations and
- Staging and removing end user workstations and associated
- Prepare equipment for transport and shipping.
- Prepares and maintains site documentation, site notes and
- For Classified Systems Only - Installing, terminating and
running cabling (CAT5 and FIBER OPTIC Cabling) All sites overseas
are 100% fiber connection
- Work closely with external vendors to resolve defective
- Travel to Remote sites when hands on interaction is
- Prepare Travel Authorization Requests (TAR) and submit Post
- US Citizenship required
- Active DoD Secret Clearance (or ability to obtain and maintain
a Security Clearance)
- Ability to obtain and pass a DEA Suitability Clearance
- Associate's with 5 - 8 years (or commensurate
- Experience supporting Microsoft Windows environments and
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving Tier 2 hardware and
- Ability to Lift 50 lbs and climb 8 foot ladders
- Bachelors degree is an asset
- ITIL Foundations v4
Keywords: GovCIO, Arlington , Customer Support Professional, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!