COS Technical Operations Team Lead-MSD
Company: ManTech International Corporation
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer
requirements for facility access which may include proof of
vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation
has been approved.Secure our Nation, Ignite your FutureBecome an
integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry
Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech
International Corporation, you'll help protect our national
security while working on innovative projects that offer
opportunities for advancement.Currently, ManTech is seeking a
motivated, career and customer-oriented COS Technical Operations
Team Lead-MSD to join our team in the Northern Virginia
area.Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The Contingency Operations and Special Events Program (COS)
Technical Operations Team Lead-Mobile Security Deployment (MSD)
serves as the COS Team Leader assigned to the Office of MSD.
- The MSD Team Leader supports U.S. Diplomatic Security (DS),
security communications program requirements for multiple overseas
posts in potentially high-threat environments.
- While serving primarily within CONUS, the MSD Team Leader may
be required to travel to and support multiple locations
- This position primarily provides staff support to DOS
operations within CONUS.
- The MSD Team Leader demonstrates and applies broad knowledge of
specialization through successful completion of complex assignments
and is given complex tasks and projects, within the CCR program, to
manage from start to finish.
- The MSD Team Leader develops a project plan and scope of work,
assemble the proper personnel, develop a project timeline, identify
required resources, and execute the plan to completion.
- The MSD Team Leader applies complex knowledge of fundamental
concepts, practices, and procedures of particular specialization
- The MSD Team Leader provides tactical and security
communications system planning, installation, and operation for MSD
- The successful candidate typically possesses more than ten (10)
years of experience in communications or a related field and
demonstrates key responsibilities and knowledge.
- The candidate provides operations and maintenance support to
multiple tactical and land mobile radio; demonstrates subject
matter expertise on networking and land mobile radio (LMR)
communications equipment (e.g., Harris, Exelis, Kenwood) and
provides O&M support; is proficient in communications surveys,
new installations, and preventative maintenance for vehicle and
fixed site systems; knowledgeable of COMSEC management, frequency
management, training, depot level repair for radios, and advanced
communications methods using mobile computing devices (e.g., ATAK,
- The candidate develops and conducts training for U.S.
Government personnel and private contractors regarding the proper
use, care, maintenance, and preventative maintenance of assigned
- Supervisory Responsibilities: Required to assist and direct
contractor personnel.Basic Qualifications:
- Possess more than (ten) 10 years of experience in
communications or a related field and successfully demonstrates key
responsibilities and knowledge.
- Must have experience with COMSEC policies and procedures and
familiar with DOS COMSEC policies and procedures and possesses
knowledge of RF theory and principle, and the effects of systems
operating in an electronic countermeasures environment.
- The candidate demonstrates excellent technical knowledge of RF
Communications (VHF/UHF/SATCOM/Radio) and mobile computing
platforms and networking, and must be able to specify RF
communication equipment compatible with CREW systems.
- The position requires self-motivation and the ability to work
effectively under minimal supervision.
- Must interact with all organizational levels in a professional,
diplomatic, and tactful manner; demonstrate a good attitude and
ability to work as a member of a cohesive team; and multitask
efficiently and work in a fast-paced environment on multiple
projects with a strong attention to detail.
- Must possess excellent writing and verbal skills and be
proficient with Microsoft Windows OS and office automation software
(e.g., Microsoft Office, SharePoint). Travel Requirements:Security
- Must possess an active Top Secret security clearance.
- Must be eligible for a TS/SCI to meet full performance
- May be required to travel OCONUS to conduct installation,
training or maintenance at diplomatic facilities.
- OCONUS travel may include critical threat locations around the
world with austere living conditions.
- Domestic travel may be required for training and program
- Mainly works in an indoor office environment- uses a computer
and other office equipment and moves about to access file cabinets,
office machinery, etc.
- Communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which
may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange
accurate information in these situations.For all positions
requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject
to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent
on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary
license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions
for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed
by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law.
ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals
whose access to export-controlled technology or software source
code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an
applicant on that basis alone.ManTech International Corporation, as
well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal
opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee
or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion,
age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national
origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a
Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime
or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any
other characteristic protected by law.If you require a reasonable
accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its
online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO
Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative
action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled
and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of
any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon
its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action
policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited
recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.If you
are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran,
you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or
limited in your ability to use or access
http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of
your disability. To request an accommodation please click
email@example.com and provide your name and contact
Keywords: ManTech International Corporation, Arlington , COS Technical Operations Team Lead-MSD, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!